2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wha????

A few muffled yawns from jurors.by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:42 PM

Yeah... in all my anger it did occur to me that I am taking it WAY harder than the jury and perhaps they saw right thru those lies. LOL

IIRC the expert said earlier that the password was for the Owner profile, not the Casey profile.

I'd have to go back and look but I could swear LDB stated in opening, that the searches were done on ICA's password, and the sites visited on either side of the Chloroform search were sites that ICA visited frequently...?

It does not sound to me as though the state has the computer data from her old job...and they may or may not be able to get it. I know my old job dumped everything that was not put into folders (from emails) once a year. And reminded us endlessly that it would be dumped in a way it could not be retrieved.

Also at same job I often had 8-5 on time sheets but that did not mean I was there, much like Cindy had "comp" hours to make sure it came out to only 40...

It may be hard to prove. Not sure why the state did not get her computer data in 2008...

Anyone who watched the MEMORIAL for Caylee surely cannot be surprised about what just happened. In my opinion anyway.

Casey was experimenting on the dogs with the chloroform.

cindy is a nurse she would not have to look it up and she would spell it correctly!

The searches were done through a user account with a password.

JWG did a great article on TheHinkyMeter about the searches on the Anthony desktop. It will explain why Cindy lied. The site is down or I would provide a link.

Ha...the witness Sandra Osborne just CONFIRMED that a password had to be used on one of the user accounts. The password started with rico (as in ricardo).

There will be more to prove CA lied.

I have egg on my face. I've been defending Cindy. I am speechless and sick with disgust.

BBM.

Yes but what CA just said is that the computer was never turned off, suggesting that ICA would log in under her (ICA's) password/acct but not log off and anyone in the house could have used it under ICA's acct.

I'm going to have a shot of tequila and remind myself that Karma exists, because I don't know how I'm going to make it through this, I'm shaking, my stomach is in knots and my face is burning.

I have a family member who is a sociopath/pathological liar and with the help of his parents, he plead out of felony embezzlement even though the evidence was overwhelming. Karma in this story is that they lost their family and friends because of their blind support for him even when everyone knew he was guilty. They are now stuck with him and the lies and the drama NEVER end for them. They no longer have their family and friends for support. It is sad but they made their bed. They are the Anthony's and it is diabolical.

Not getting why someone would bother to delete CA's search history for chloroform. That's puzzling. Also, not sure why CA would have needed to access one site, which gave instructions for how to make chloroform 84 times, if she was simply concerned because her dogs were eating bamboo.

Very strange.

What does the mock juror think about CA stating her supervisor lied on her time card?

Also, jmo, but if those dogs were sleepy perhaps ICA tried the chloroform on them prior to testing it on Caylee.

I smell overtime in some IT worker's future. They're probably pulling back-ups right now.
I've had to do that at work to comply with a subpoena. We've had to pull emails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the complete absurdity that a business, especially in the medical profession, would not save emails or would not have a way to access employee email accounts is unfathomable.

Yes, Cindy lies JUST LIKE Casey.

It's funny, this statement. I have a new security program and when I leave a website up and walk away, I sometimes come back to a message from Malwarebytes that say's "Malwarebytes has blocked a potential entrance to your computer".

Now I'M WONDERING if the computer does what it wants when a website is opened!!!! :eek:

More than likely, there is an add on a website that is trying to add a cookie to your computer that is malicious under the Malwarebytes program. I run into it on occasion especially when a site has a rotating ad bar, ad changes every 15 to 30 seconds)

It does not mean your computer is doing what it wants, with the exception of the program perameters of Malwarebytes to block and incoming threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak