2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is on disability I don't think her employer is paying her anything

This is so annoying - WESH keeps burring and blurring and WS zaps out and zaps back on I missed most of the last ten minutes.
But I can tell by the 71 pages that someone lit a match.....

I am confident in the fact the jury saw right through CA.

"The stain was there when we bought the car." So they would buy a car that smelled like death?

I am still just floored about what just happened with CA.

Do you remember her saying she looked up chloroform 86 times? I remember she misspelled chlorophyll...but that's it.

I know, right? She now says she told Yuri Melich and the rest of the LEOs, plus LDB in a deposition, that she searched for chloroform!

Reminds me of Scott Peterson in front of an audience claiming he told LE about his affair with Amber from minute one! Even though he was lying to a reporter who knew that he was lying right then and there!

I've thought that all along. We shall see......

Am really starting to wonder that. BS on WFTV just said this testimony was known by defense months ago so was all this planned out?

Even if they could get Lee to not deny the abuse that would work and he WOULD do it.

The Anthony's loved Caylee but they love Casey more and they seem to be fine going off the edge of a cliff here if there is chance she won't fall.

Did Cindy's testimony just open doors for
1 Check fraud charges
2 Stain in trunk?
TIA

I think my computer is secretly searching for Chloroform...... 84 times. Bad Computer!!

HERE is why I KNOW Cindy is lying.

THere is NO WAY that Casey was going to leave her private profile up for her parents to use. Casey had many secrets on there. She sent emails and im's that she would NOT want her parents to see. She had the browser history which would show she was home on the computer and NOT at 'work.' She had mypace messages talking to Amy about her moving into the house soon. NO WAY Casey would want anyone to see her private profile. Cindy is flat out LYING.

...I'm not buying the meds made her have a bad memory ploy, she out and out lied! She is despicable! JMO

Me either. I've studied neuropsychology fairly extensively, though I'm no expert, but it's certainly one of my favorite topics of study. My understanding of how we know now memory works means this is utter bull...memories get LESS reliable as one goes along, not better. Also, any memories of events which happened while on drugs that cause memory problems would mean permanent memory problems for those events. You wouldn't suddenly recall them later, because they wouldn't have formed properly in the first place!

I'm so aghast at this blatant return of the old CA!! I had to cancel a work conference call because I'm still shaking and mad as a hornet. :banghead:

Forget Lippman trying to "fix" his earlier statement. Somebody better start asking him how he plans to keep CA's lying butt out of jail for perjury....

It does not sound to me as though the state has the computer data from her old job...and they may or may not be able to get it. I know my old job dumped everything that was not put into folders (from emails) once a year. And reminded us endlessly that it would be dumped in a way it could not be retrieved.

Also at same job I often had 8-5 on time sheets but that did not mean I was there, much like Cindy had "comp" hours to make sure it came out to only 40...

It may be hard to prove. Not sure why the state did not get her computer data in 2008...

Her time sheet may not mean much but her cell phone pings should locate her...

You peeps don't need to beat yourself up over this........compassion is NEVER a bad thing.

BBM.

Yes but what CA just said is that the computer was never turned off, suggesting that ICA would log in under her (ICA's) password/acct but not log off and anyone in the house could have used it under ICA's acct.

Im sorry KC would not let her account open for anyone in that house to view
she had so much to hide....thats just not possible...

Mom made us take a bite of Ivory soap if we were caught lying.

Lol, we had to do that too, stand there with the whole bar in our mouth. It burns! She threatened lye soap!

I don't think CA has ever had the soap treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove