2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected this from the beginning.Their new found sympathy irked me. CA always lies, KC always lies. CA lies and pretends she has the perfect family while KC lies pretending to have the perfect life. They are the same.

Just like great grandma said, "KC hated CA more than she loved Caylee". It also applies that CA loves KC more than Caylee (her little mistake).

The child of a sociopath may inherit a predisposition for the disorder.

CA and ICA lie, but GA is the master of lies. From his fake suicide attempt to the affair, all has been put in place to divert suspicion from ICA onto GA with his full agreement.

It does not sound to me as though the state has the computer data from her old job...and they may or may not be able to get it. I know my old job dumped everything that was not put into folders (from emails) once a year. And reminded us endlessly that it would be dumped in a way it could not be retrieved.

Also at same job I often had 8-5 on time sheets but that did not mean I was there, much like Cindy had "comp" hours to make sure it came out to only 40...

It may be hard to prove. Not sure why the state did not get her computer data in 2008...

Cindy worked in the medical field and I'm pretty sure HIPPA standards require that all records be kept (including email), for quite some time. I would be surprised if her company doesn't have extensive backups of all of her emails and records, etc...

Sidebar

So it really wasn't me who searched for Bon Bon Bikinis, my computer did it,
while I was at work. Yeah that's my story and I'm stickin to it.

I also would love to hear any thoughts our mock juror has about this testimony from Cindy

The pool ladder story is just another CA creation to deflect away from premeditation..
If her mouth is moving, she's lying.

The issue was brought up during the first days of the investigation according to LE testimony it was asked about on the 17 of july. During one of the officers testimony from the investigation at the home. I do not believe it was made up after months based on the courtroom evidence.

Bill Shaeffer during breaK........CA's testimony of 29 minutes was the most effective 29 minutes in the defense's case so far. CA was the first real "torpedo" to the state's case. He says that clearly the defense has known what CA's testimony would be long before the trial began. He said it was clear to him that CA's testimony came as a surprise to the state because of LDB's reactions to CA's testimony.

I'm not throwing in the towel just yet as I believe that the SA will get the necessary computer details, phone records, etc. and use them in their rebuttle. That said, Bill S. saying that CA's testimony was the first torpedo in the State's case. Makes me wonder what Jose offered Cindy in exchange for this testimony.

I have no towel TO throw in, so I'm just watching and listening. I find it very hard to believe the SA didn't discover all this during depo. I also find it very hard to believe they didn't ask CA if she searched for Chloroform. That alone makes me inclined to believe CA is now lying.

But like I said...I'll just wait and see. Need a FULL scope of the picture regarding CA testimony.

I have a family member who is a sociopath/pathological liar and with the help of his parents, he plead out of felony embezzlement even though the evidence was overwhelming. Karma in this story is that they lost their family and friends because of their blind support for him even when everyone knew he was guilty. They are now stuck with him and the lies and the drama NEVER end for them. They no longer have their family and friends for support. It is sad but they made their bed. They are the Anthony's and it is diabolical.

Remember the email Cindy got from her brother saying that Casey was making them look like the stupidest parents on earth?

I smell overtime in some IT worker's future. They're probably pulling back-ups right now.
I've had to do that at work to comply with a subpoena. We've had to pull emails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would imagine they (the SA) covered that way back when.

The pool ladder story is just another CA creation to deflect away from premeditation..
If her mouth is moving, she's lying.
Please remind me of this day when I feel one ounce of sympathy for any of them.

Perhaps Cindy is PO'd that the truth about Georges affair is coming out, and she is ready to help throw him under the bus...

I am just sick at my stomach right now.

You know, I think Believe09 hit it right on the head!!!

Recall statement from last night and followup retractions this morning...

"Anthonys no longer believe KC is innocent BUT want to prevent death penalty"

Cindy NEEDS to try and poke hole in premeditation...so she takes ownership of "chloroform" only......hoping it will cause reasonable doubt as to whether KC searched and used chloroform on Caylee...

Notice CA did NOT claim ownership for any of the other searches....except for "chemicals" like peroxide, etc....anything that could be used as possible premeditated cause of death in this case!

(Neck breaking, etc would not work as it was PROVEN Caylee did not sustain these injuries....)

In a nutshell....Cindy produced EXACTLY what was promised in statement last night by Lippman

Of course Cindy denied leaving the pool ladder up, that would put the blame on her..Casey did learn how to lie, just like Cindy.
They are all liars and just cannot be believe one word that comes out of any of their mouths.!!!

Remember how gentle LDB was with CA on her other testimony....soooo gentle and you could see the smirk on CA's face now as she questioned her.

It's as if Cindy and Baez got together. Cindy said if things start going south go ahead and throw me under the bus since George wouldn't do it to the abuse charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove