2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never read this about CA searching for these things before! Good lordy this is a Bombshell!

We need not wonder any longer how it is that Casey turned out to be a pathological liar...

what this is...jury can understand mother saving daughter..as always with the DT the story makes no sense...I was working but really wasn't...

uh oh. THIS REALLY HURTS THE STATE'S CASE...

Is the SA aware that Cindy Anthony was talking to Baez in the hallway prior to this testimony she's giving?

Oh no, now she made that stain too?

Wow I feel sick. Seriously. I hope JA can prove that Cindy was at work that day.

Didn't CA's testimony just put her employer in trouble with the labor board????

Wasn't she asked all ready if she did those searches and she said NO???

Cindy falling on the sword for CA claiming the search results they found were all hers.

I don't believe her. I wonder if the DT is doing this to have CA impeached?

...and Cindy runs with the Hare and the Hounds.

She is going to go to jail for perjury.

This is b/c she thinks the computer searches are what will give her daughter the death penalty- premeditation. She is trying to fight this in a down and dirty way instead of just appealing to the jury during the penalty phase. I hope LDB brings it ALL to her...

I'm surprised she doesn't claim they bought the car from a mortician.

bomb freaking shell

No bombshell. We knew she would say this, she has all along. She says she was at home even though she was documented as being at work, mis searched Chloroform for Chlorophyll ( the RN is clueless it seems).
Nothing new here, CA is an incorrigible liar, just like ICA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom