2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Were both of the examiners aware of this study...that it was a study?"

Doesn't the root die once it is pulled?
I am not a chemist..

Baez cannot phrase a question properly to save his life.

I noticed that too, but I think maybe that is where she penciled it in, a little higher over one eye than the other.

now that you mention it, you might be right, it never seems to lower...I didnt even know people could DO that...cant people tell by their brow bone where the brow should be?

*rarely plucks* :blushing:

A second examiner did NOT identify it as death banding.

What knowledge did the individuals have to examine this hair?

They knew I had been doing such a study. Did know if I had put any post-mortem hairs in the test.

Examiner 1 did identify one as death banded.
Examiner 2 did identify another hair as death banded.

JB They didn't think this was an actual case they were working on correct? They knew of the test?

SS Yes.

*yawn*

NBC had a catch phrase for all it's reruns druing summer time..."If you haven't seen it, it's new to you!" This is exactly how I feel right now. Seems like a rerun of the same old, same old.

I have that huge blue frame, and now annoying female anchors......I need a pic-in-pic link WITHOUT these WESH talking heads....Any help?

WFTV but they also have ad after ad before you get to live pic, and interrupt with more ad's in the middle of testimony :banghead:

oh my.... this is just so bumbling!! "defense evidence" LOL... oh my

ICA has one eye brow raised very high. She seems really angry.

DIT-TO!
Dang! I wanna believe her hair & clothes look good because I've got no plans today and hopes she takes the stand.

But the amateur psychologist in me says she only dolled up because she's especially angry at her parents. 'Me against the world'--better look good. jmo

good morning everyone :)

I don't understand why JB is having Mr. Shaw retestify regarding this study. I'm sure the Jury understood it the first time

JB should just start every sentence with, 'let me rephrase that'.

Prefaced by, 'aaand', of course.

Casy.JPG
Here's a screen shot I took this morning of ICA, she is clenching her jaw in anger, I guess she was told mommy and daddy don't think she is innocent anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur