2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL... Baez now showing the jury what he wouldn't let them see during the prosecution's case!!!!

oh I cannot wait for cross!!!!

All because he stomped his feet like a toddler throwing a fit because he wasn't proactive in obtaining color photos.

Well he's got them now.

I say - Powerpoint in.

Bill Schaeffer said he doesn't think he should speculate why they had a meeting with their client but he and the WFTV commentator said it's possible they were discussing the fact that CA and GA have said in the national media that they no longer believe ICA is innocent. Now I suppose they will need to decide whether or not they want to call CA as a witness for the defense.

bbm

Could this be the strategy all along for the 'supposed' statement given to GT by CA's atty?

CFNews13Casey‎

"Move to sidebar. Judge told Baez to talk quickly because they were supposed to do things like this before 9 am."

#CaseyAnthony -jfell
Twitter - seconds ago

This is confusing. Why does JP let JB do this? Could JP just say no to JB? Why bother to make a rule if it's not going to be followed.

Disappointed with Wesh. They've also taken to putting on commentary during sidebars, a la IS. Blah, may have to find another 'favorite' site.

I can't link the site but it is AKAMI for media player. I think it is on a page at the beginning of the thread and is on a list that one of the poster's puts up on occassion. As soon as I find it I will post the link.

ICA also had a nice nap yesterday afternoon. Something she hasn't had for awhile. She still looks ready to pounce tho

WESH is working on the problem!! Be patient, please.

Disappointed with Wesh. They've also taken to putting on commentary during sidebars, a la IS. Blah, may have to find another 'favorite' site.

I don't watch WESH but I love Bill S. commentary on WFTV during Sidebars and breaks...he always says what I am thinking

I can't link the site but it is AKAMI for media player. I think it is on a page at the beginning of the thread and is on a list that one of the poster's puts up on occassion. As soon as I find it I will post the link.

the link is in my signature

Screen shot of the inmate? Anyone?

a11.jpg

Thread for discussing ICA's appearance:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135401"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:tyou:

"Aaaannnd..."

My eyes are already rolling back into my head. Time for a slap!
:slap:

WFTV but they also have ad after ad before you get to live pic, and interrupt with more ad's in the middle of testimony :banghead:

I keep seeing people say this about WFTV but I have NEVER got a commercial, I use firefox with a plugin called and that might be why, never during testimony is the feed interrupted and during breaks when schaeffer etc are up, they will say brb but I just get a black screen til they return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState