2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oakley:

POST #12 of this thread. Insominia Mom gives all the feeds. I like Akami. You can watch the action as you type and read here...so cool

...and no commercials.

*yawn*

NBC had a catch phrase for all it's reruns druing summer time..."If you haven't seen it, it's new to you!" This is exactly how I feel right now. Seems like a rerun of the same old, same old.

What a waste of time for the poor jurors.

JB wants to bring home the point that there was a miss-identification early on with the banded hairs but we already heard testimony that it was caught and straightened out before reports were made. Hope the jury isn’t getting gerfluffed by all this not-evidence

OMG. How many times does this guy have to say that INITIALLY the examiner said one thing and then CONFIRMED that he was incorrect and his final conclusion was different. Gee Whiz!!!! I've heard it at least 20 times now. JB just keeps on and on and on like the witness isn't even saying it. He just ignores what the witness says and keeps on with his crap. He's like a child who will NOT take no for an answer. It's like he puts his fingers in his ears and says "la la la la I can't hear you." Unbelievable!!

Good lord, I just now figured out where JB is trying to go with all this.

Honestly, why does he make me work so hard to figure out what point he's trying to make?!

I fail to see any merit in this presentation by Baez. If I understand correctly, this witness is saying that the hairs he is referencing were part of a "test"..a study..not part of the investigation.

I cannot understand why he is allowed to waste the court's time with this kind of nonsense. This whole issue was presented by the state and concluded.

as far as I remember, the sunfire trunk was not submerged in water....

Did this guy take a hair from a living individual and place it in a car trunk in the summer for 31 plus days??

what is baez trying to prove... that there was a hair in KC's trunk that had been buried on soil or under water for a month before finding its way into her trunk? Im so not sure what his point is.

Lord, the DT HAVE to know by now they are NOT going to get the body out of CA's trunk.

JB: That's another antemortem hair--it's the one EX. 2 identified as having death banding. One of the examiners made a mistake with this hair initally?

SS: I believe the hairs are clearly different. They excluded this hair through further testing and examination.

JB: What is this here sir?

SS: Another hair from a living individual that was stored in potting soil for 100 days.

JB: And is there beginning composition on this hair?

SS: Yes. There is some striping in this are here.

Commercial! Sorry!

Maybe a little OT: I know that JB speaks spanish but does anybody know if spanish is his first language or if english is his first language? I wonder sometimes because of the way he phrases certain things.

Alright, who is Steve Shaw?!

Does Baez realize we've seen ALOT of witnesses and we need refreshers as to who these people are and what they do?!

So aggravating!!

ETA: I do recall Mr. Shaw's face, for what it's worth. :)

JB has to call the experts back to illecit whatever the states atty did not open on their driect testimony. In JB's cross examination he could only ask questions that the SA had in their direct. Hope that makes sense.

I wonder if JB is 'stickin' it to Dr. Vass' by keeping him waiting...I believe he was in the hallway the day BEFORE Dr. Weiss testified...so he's been waiting at least since Tuesday...I wouldn't put it past JB to use such childish methods to 'get even' with his 'falling short' of Dr. Vass' intelligence.

JB wants to bring home the point that there was a miss-identification early on with the banded hairs but we already heard testimony that it was caught and straightened out before reports were made. Hope the jury isn’t getting gerfluffed by all this not-evidence

I think he's bringing this study up in order to show that a person who drown (say in a swimming pool) might also exhibit this death banding in hair.

At least, I THINK that is where he is trying to go with this. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member