2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On GMA Dan Abrams said JB might be switching gears from his OS and just attacking forensics and it is a good idea. NG said she thinks as stupid as it was he has to stick with trying to prove GAs involvement because you can't unring that bell and that's what the jury wants to hear....they should have used this tactic from the beginning. IMO the problem is JB has been spouting for years that there would be an aha moment so he was stuck giving some story. Now he's stuck with the stupid story.

Sad. IMO she is guilty. Only thing I have to review is premeditation. Now don't throw rotten eggs or whatever all....

Premeditation can happen in the blink of an eye - in other words in the amount of time it took to put the tape on Caylee's face - there was time to stop.
It's like when you point a gun and pull the trigger - that split second between pointing and pulling is premeditation according to the experts.

It is not a case of sitting around mulling over should I kill my kid or not kill my kid.

This witness is already rolling his eyes at JA. If he thinks JA is frustrating him now just wait. He is starting to look like fresh meat.

I see he is going to trash Dr. Vass....very clever DCS....
This is one area I have been fuzzy on The good Doctors at the "body farm" haven't even built their "sniffer machine" yet not even close but the DT team keeps raging on them about ALL the EVIL money they will make from it.. I should try to make sense of it SORRY I am giving myself a time out.

The breath test scandal in that state caused Barry Logan, director of the Washington State Patrol Forensic Laboratory Services Bureau, to resign. According to the Seattle Times:

Logan’s resignation comes just two weeks after a panel of King County judges ruled that the state toxicology lab — one of the two labs overseen by Logan — engaged in “fraudulent and scientifically unacceptable” practices while preparing and analyzing breath tests used to prosecute suspected drunken drivers. The judges called for the suppression of the tests and laid much of the blame on Logan, finding he bore “a good deal of the responsibility for [the lab's] shortcomings.

taken from: http://winbackyourlife.org/fraudule...y-as-4000-wrongful-drunk-driving-convictions/

ya just know the jury is really hoping Jeff can shorten this torture at sidebar

Baez has spent more time trying to discredit Dr. Vaas and it is not gonna happen. After ALL these Chemist he has found you would think somewhere in questioning he would be trying to drum up something referencing the "drowning"! OH MY GOSH!!

I can't believe defense is using this expert. Can JA bring up his past employer and the problems the company had, I believe, with inaccurate DUI testings? jmo

Oh FGS - must. sit. on. hands.

Just got back from an appointment. Did I miss anything?

wow, stepped away for a snack, came back and this withness is STILL tooting his own horn? hmmm its gonna be a longgg day

DS needs to establish her witness as an expert. When he testifies as to nothing, it will at least be expert nothing.

I see he is going to trash Dr. Vass....very clever DCS....
This is one area I have been fuzzy on The good Doctors at the "body farm" haven't even built their "sniffer machine" yet not even close but the DT team keeps raging on them about ALL the EVIL money they will make from it.. I should try to make sense of it SORRY I am giving myself a time out.

Yes yes...qualified. Chemist, acreditted lab, boyscout fire starting badge... Move on.

JA trying to move things along by saying his accreditations are enough... JP overrules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela