2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PamelaLeeShow Pamela Lee
#caseyanthony If this trial was done in sign language...I'd still hate to listen to Baez.

the train is derailing...the bolts are coming loose...the ceiling is falling in...etc...

Oh my - he is 'an analytical chemist' - whatever that is.

Is this what Jose has been setting the stage for? Implying this is a 'real' chemist?

I think JB's plan is to keep putting on professional witnesses in hopes that the jury will eventually forget about his OS.

Sad. IMO she is guilty. Only thing I have to review is premeditation. Now don't throw rotten eggs or whatever all....

oh. my. goodness.

I am going to lapse into a coma any second now. Those poor jurors.

a chemist:banghead::banghead:

Witness admitted that he can not determine with certainty that post mortem banding comes from a dead person.

DNA and fingerprints aren't determined with certainty either.

Sorry, sorry for asking, but has DR. ARPAD VASS TESTIFIED YET??? Thanks in advance!!! :)

I don't think he is a foreigner. I believe he is an American citizen just born and raised in Scotland. jmo

Dr. Barry K. Logan was born in Bearsden, Scotland, and earned his bachelor's degree in chemistry and Ph.D. in forensic toxicology from the University of Glasgow. In 1986 he accepted a research position in the Department of Toxicology and Chemical Pathology at the University of Tennessee in Memphis.

http://www.nhtsa.gov/people/injury/research/job185drugs/biographical-sketches.htm

LOL - Steve Helling offers an apology - his lunch is in his laptop bag....figures!

DS: Can you tell us what an analytical chemist is?

Shadowgirl, listening in, disgustedly: Does she have the drawing pad out?

I wish Baez would get on with his proof that Caylee accidentally drowned in the pool and that KC was molested. None of the witnesses he has put on has really furthered his case or defense and most have hurt his side. I am tired of hearing the same old stuff. I don't think he is casting reasonable doubt on anything. How long is DS going to go on with this witness about his expertise?? Anyone can belong to an organzation. All you have to do is pay your dues.

Correct me if I am wrong, cuz I can't keep up with this thread, but....

Isn't Logan the guy who was 'let go' from a position he previously held, due to finding some problem with the test results, while he was the man in charge?

Sorry, couldn't resist. Mornin' y'all!

cfa880ff3ace46525cc13339a95d5874.jpg

It's beginning to look like the defense does not want any fireworks. Nothing spectacular to see here, folks, nothing at all. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member