2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how a lot of the DT witnesses are foreigners. (NOT judging because I am too)

Still interesting.

I don't think he is a foreigner. I believe he is an American citizen just born and raised in Scotland. jmo

Not understanding why the bottle with syringe is such a big deal to the DT. Is there ANYTHING that points to this bottle being connected to this case? If so, I sure missed it.

O/T and my apologies, but does anyone know if there is a GA and a CA cam?

I think JB's plan is to keep putting on professional witnesses in hopes that the jury will eventually forget about his OS.

#CaseyAnthony This is the expert who Sims asked previously whether Caylee's wet bathing suit could leave chloroform signature in car.by bobkealing via twitter at 7:46 AM

WTH....Did she really ask that question:waitasec:

Comment on Casey's appearance today that is relevant.

She appears to me to be wearing new outfit and hair looks well groomed. Does anyone think she will be put on the stand today???? Just a thought.

I remember this gentleman..he testified during the validating experts and opinions. He testified via skype

Is this the witness in the hearing that.....took credit for alot of the work his students did? :waitasec:

I have been reading here for years and each time I tried to join I was told my email address was banned or something like that. Anyway I decided to try again a few days ago and voila, here I am, lol. First I want to say thanks to all of you for all the great information and insight. And I have a question, hope it is ok to post here.

Why is the defense calling all these witnesses who really are saying the same things over and over we (and the Jury most importantly) are learning nothing from them? Do you think he is stalling for time, waiting for some reason or just trying to confuse they jury with a bunch of useless info? Thanks in advance for your opinions.

:welcome:

I really do think that JB isn't bringing these people of science as witnesses to bore us into submission. Not because they don't have anything to add, but he just thinks that after awhile the jury will throw up their arms and yell 'UNCLE' about ICA's guilt.

She appears to me to be wearing new outfit and hair looks well groomed. Does anyone think she will be put on the stand today???? Just a thought.

I doubt it.

No, my opinion is we will never see her on the stand.

WFTV feed keeps freezing up on me. Grrrrr.

Not wanting to be a pest but do you have your sleep function to "never"?
If not your video will keep trying to sleep every fifteen minutes and then wait to do a kind of "reboot".
For some reason, computers consider watching streaming video to be "inactive"....

I have been reading here for years and each time I tried to join I was told my email address was banned or something like that. Anyway I decided to try again a few days ago and voila, here I am, lol. First I want to say thanks to all of you for all the great information and insight. And I have a question, hope it is ok to post here.

Why is the defense calling all these witnesses who really are saying the same things over and over we (and the Jury most importantly) are learning nothing from them? Do you think he is stalling for time, waiting for some reason or just trying to confuse they jury with a bunch of useless info? Thanks in advance for your opinions.

i personally think that the DT thinks they will help raise reasonable doubt but have seriously underestimated the skill of JA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand