2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to testimony @ work. Kind of feel like Shrek is explaining forensic chemistry to me! (No, I'm not very worldly!)

I remember this guy from the Frye hearings, he testified via Skype. I didn't like him, he had an attitude with JA..........it was hard testimony, he kept getting cut off on Skype. I think JA will bring up his experience.

@ummyeahsureokay Kevin Stenger - the Orange Co Sheriff's office computer guy is in hallway
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPad

Ahh. Performance based drugs I thought I heard him say. The syringe perhaps?
eta: looks like gas chromatograph...not syringe

wasn't this the guy whose lab was found to be falsifying dui tests? or do I have the wrong guy

ok I noticed many of the DT's witnesses are from countries other than the U.S. or did most of their studies outside of the U.S., not that there's anything wrong with that but it makes my mind go to "maybe they couldn't get an American to testify to these things" and then makes me wonder why?

The defense finally gets its chemist, and Baez is sitting on the sidelines. I'm a sad Panda. I soooo wanted to see Baez bumble his way through this questioning. :(

This guy is also a forensic toxicologist. Not a pure chemist, in other words.

DS unnecessarily (imo) instructing the witness to 'step closer to the microphone' because -- allegedly -- he is difficult to hear, despite that he'd only said a few words

Now he's booming, despite that I haven't altered the volume

DS attempted to put the witness on the defensive, imo, and to whittle at his confidence

I do not like her
bbm
She did? I guess I missed it, could you explain, please.

I have been reading here for years and each time I tried to join I was told my email address was banned or something like that. Anyway I decided to try again a few days ago and voila, here I am, lol. First I want to say thanks to all of you for all the great information and insight. And I have a question, hope it is ok to post here.

Why is the defense calling all these witnesses who really are saying the same things over and over we (and the Jury most importantly) are learning nothing from them? Do you think he is stalling for time, waiting for some reason or just trying to confuse they jury with a bunch of useless info? Thanks in advance for your opinions.

:welcome:

Your questions about the DT are valid. Unfortunately, I do NOT have an answer for you. :)

I have been reading here for years and each time I tried to join I was told my email address was banned or something like that. Anyway I decided to try again a few days ago and voila, here I am, lol. First I want to say thanks to all of you for all the great information and insight. And I have a question, hope it is ok to post here.

Why is the defense calling all these witnesses who really are saying the same things over and over we (and the Jury most importantly) are learning nothing from them? Do you think he is stalling for time, waiting for some reason or just trying to confuse they jury with a bunch of useless info? Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Welcome, you'll enjoy it here!:seeya:

I'll have an update soon to CNN report that Anthonys' attorney said their daughter was "not innocent." #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:47 AM

The microphone is on a flexible extension - why do the DT attorneys keep asking the witnesses to move closer to the mic? Oh, that's right - they're technically challenged.

Tip to the DT: the mic is bendy!

I've noticed same thing. Very controlling

I can't wait to hear this cross. JA is going to totally discredit him with his previous professional boo boos and admonishments.

:welcome:

Your guess would be as good as ours for we're kerfunkelled as to WHAT Baez is trying to accomplish...each time he scores for the State...

Hi, there and welcome. I joined the same way.......been here for years tho. I love this site.......:great:

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
The Orange County computer experts including Sgt. Kevin Stenger are up here waiting to be called back by the defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove