2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were I DS I'd be in tears right now. The only question she got out of her mouth without an objection was so convoluted the witness couldn't even answer it.

JA probably couldn't understand it either, so he couldn't object to gobbeldy gook. imo:seeya:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Hilarious. HHJP finally going to give in and let the witness answer the question.

Witness: I'm sorry I don't understand the question.

My word, you just can't make this stuff up.

State crime-lab chief to resign
Barry Logan, the embattled chief of the state Crime Laboratory, will step down in March.
By Jennifer Sullivan
Seattle Times staff reporter

Originally published February 15, 2008 at 12:00 AM | Page modified February 15, 2008 at 12:42 AM

"The embattled director of the State Patrol crime labs has resigned, accepting responsibility for allegations of sloppy work and fraud that jeopardized more than 100 DUI breath-test results in the past year."

and

"Logan's resignation comes just two weeks after a panel of King County judges ruled that the state toxicology lab — one of the two labs overseen by Logan — engaged in "fraudulent and scientifically unacceptable" practices while preparing and analyzing breath tests used to prosecute suspected drunken drivers. The judges called for the suppression of the tests and laid much of the blame on Logan, finding he bore "a good deal of the responsibility for [the lab's] shortcomings.""

There is much more. I don't understand why this guy is testifying about anything.

Did JA bring that up? I missed his cross.

To paraphrase Mr. Ashton, Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

I think that is the saying he was searching for.

DS getting numerous "objection" from JA and "sustained" from HJBP. If DS is struggling like this imo makes it really appear that the Defense as a whole is struggling.

She should probably let JA look at her notes so he can pick out questions for her

This is an adorable picture of Caylee ... and love the Potato Heads ...

This isn't meant for you dog.gone.cute but just a general statement. I can't stand to look at pictures of Caylee, they break my heart and especially when I'm listening to the defense.

TOO funny, finally a question is allowed and the witness does not understand it ????

State crime-lab chief to resign
Barry Logan, the embattled chief of the state Crime Laboratory, will step down in March.
By Jennifer Sullivan
Seattle Times staff reporter

Originally published February 15, 2008 at 12:00 AM | Page modified February 15, 2008 at 12:42 AM

"The embattled director of the State Patrol crime labs has resigned, accepting responsibility for allegations of sloppy work and fraud that jeopardized more than 100 DUI breath-test results in the past year."

and

"Logan's resignation comes just two weeks after a panel of King County judges ruled that the state toxicology lab — one of the two labs overseen by Logan — engaged in "fraudulent and scientifically unacceptable" practices while preparing and analyzing breath tests used to prosecute suspected drunken drivers. The judges called for the suppression of the tests and laid much of the blame on Logan, finding he bore "a good deal of the responsibility for [the lab's] shortcomings.""

There is much more. I don't understand why this guy is testifying about anything.

This needs an additional THANK YOU !

Reminds me of a chess match, with JA checking again and again.

Is anybody else screaming out loud right now? AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH For the love of NoDoze, let's get to the point!

Nope, I am taking notes. See post above. :floorlaugh:

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
More of same in hall. Nite... “@KarenSassyBelle: Do u know who else is set to testify today? Please don't say more of this stuff!!! *YAWN*”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove