2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
witness now objecting to bad DS question.... LOL

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Jurors are rocking in their chairs during another sidebar over improper defense questions

Didn't Vass and Wise talk about running test samples?

BL: I don't think I can answer the question the way it was asked.

OMG...I'm about to pee my pants! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Does the DT have any questions that this witness has actually begin declared by the court as an expert qualified to answer?

I hope the jury sees through this; I think they will. Ashton, imo, is not afraid of anything this witness has to say; he could undo it on cross. He simply isn't going to let irrelevant testimony on the record. I don't think the DT knows enough about these experts' fields to understand if they are qualifed or not; when they are schooled about it, they just try to sneak it in anyway. They have so little of substance to contradict the state's case in the area of forensics, imo...

4vnwbk.jpg

I thought Sims was brought onto the defense team because she was some super lawyer when it comes to questioning expert witnesses??

I would object to this, seems like questioning experts is outside of her scope of expertise :giggle:

DS says she wants to re-ask the question.....

I wonder how that goes over with the jury. Do they think JA is being a bully/ afraid to let the witness testify? Or do they think DT is in panic mode?

State has NO OBLIGATION to allow witnesses to testify outside of their area of expertise. They don't have to let DT just do things because they don't want to follow the rules. I hope the jury notices that DT is struggling to find someone...anyone..to help their case.

Ok she really just needs to say "no further questions" and sit down

eeewwww beautiful save JA “....if it pertained to this lab"

Or maybe she is simply noting the realities of this crime to fill in the blanks for what she thought was real??????? Three years believing one thing and then hearing the truth takes a lot of blank filling, don't you think?

She has already had a meeting about a book deal so I am under the belief the notes are for that. I dont think it is about blank filling for Cindy.

finish up dear, its ttime for lunch..........

does DT have the wrong question sheet for this witness?

Even the media are bored to distraction:

bobkealing bob kealing
LDB's left hand ring.“@JimLichtenstein: @jackiefell trying to decide which more sparkly. Annette's rings, or #CovergirlKaren 's necklace?

Ohhhh I wanna see LDB's wedding ring!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand