2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at work watching the KC cam only at the moment.

Thank you all so much for recapping what sounds like a boring/tedious morning in the case against KC!!

Go Team Go!

Geesh,, Ms Simms cant even ask the question correctly..All she is doing is suggesting why equipment required to "Zero Calibrate" prior to doing any test in order to be able to accept results as accurate!!..

i.e positive control and negative controls run and make sure they show those results clearly and no other results appear which would indicate contamination..Geesh!!

Thats really all she is trying to do and botching even that??

I am getting the feeling that DS doesnt have a clue at how poorly this is going........she seems oblivious to that fact.

She's every bit as bad at questioning as The Little Engine Who Couldn't...

I am getting the feeling that DS doesnt have a clue at how poorly this is going........she seems oblivious to that fact.

Americans are brilliant at summing things up and one of their gems is along the lines of: ' Stupidity is defined as doing the same thing repeatedly - and expecting a different result '

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
I thought Simms was supposed to be this tiger in the tank for this. She's being destroyed by Ashton

JMHO it's pretty sad that the DT has an "expert" on the stand trying to discredit Vass' work as shoddy when this witness himself had to resign for shoddy work. Please let the SA be allowed to bring this up!

Forget about a "special break", I need a sanity break. Later!

Mr Lippman is no longer commenting on guilt or innocence in that article.

Yeah but you gotta read what Lippman ISN'T saying. The A family said they don't want her to receive the death penalty but said nothing about not wanting her convicted. They commented on GA's innocence but said nothing about ICA's innocence.

This is exactly what Jeff did to Sims in the frye hearing, he rattles her so bad she loses it.

She is almost more hopeless than Baezzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dorothy Simms hasnt a clue--and you can tell in her voice she is getting very frustrated! JA KNOWS his stuff and the defense will NOT find any "expert" in the whole wide world that can challenge JA and win..lol.! woot woot!

Scored a point there, if the standards were not run at the same time the test samples were run the machinery could have changed in the middle.

The gov't should have brought in this witness...any witness...and the defense team's questioning and we would have found Bin Laden years ago....this is worse than water boarding.....

She has already had a meeting about a book deal so I am under the belief the notes are for that. I dont think it is about blank filling for Cindy.

So you have said frequently. Maybe she will, maybe she won't but right now I believe she is getting her facts straight because she now knows her only daughter is guilty and may be sentenced to death. And this is something she has just realized in the last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member