2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
notebookpaper-1.gif
[/IMG]

stevehelling Steve Helling
I've got to give it to this jury. They have been remarkably attentive throughout the #CaseyAnthony trial, even during the boring parts.

Really? I just sent ChasingHalo's a message that I am loving the reminder in the midst of all the BS I need to be brought back to why I am here. Keep 'em coming CH!

I know people view this trial in different ways and I don't blame anyone for reminding us why this is all happening through pictures. I was just mentioning that seeing pictures of that sweet little girl while the defense is trying to free her murdering mother makes my heart very heavy. JMO

Keep posting those to remind us, I'm just saying it tears my heart apart to see them. JMO

I hope I didn't offend you Oakley I was just stating something I felt. :hug:

This is just proof that the witness is not capable of overseeing the research studies of Dr Vass & Dr Wise.

He's ready to get off the stand!

Guess it won't happen, but for at least the last ten minutes, I've been expecting him to rise, grab his briefcase and walk out, saying something along the lines of, ' Oh, stuff this. I'm not doing this anymore '

PamelaLeeShow Pamela Lee
#caseyanthony With all this acid...Im still seeing and hearing the same stuff.

:floorlaugh:

Anyone else have trouble looking a ICA's face? I find her expression and demeanor a bit disturbing.

Hi! :seeya: I'm back...Spicy Tomato Boneless Pork Chops in the crock pot...did I miss anything with the exception of objections and sidebars? :floorlaugh:

Does DS even KNOW what these acids/compounds/etc she's butchering the pronunciation of actually are???

Does anyone know what the heck this guy is talking about now? Cause all I'm getting is that Oleic acid is margarine! :floorlaugh:

I thought Sims was brought onto the defense team because she was some super lawyer when it comes to questioning expert witnesses??

I would object to this, seems like questioning experts is outside of her scope of expertise :giggle:

I am from Ocala, where she practices and always figured it was because she was will to work pro-bono to be on TV.....Just my opinion

Sims could have fought for his area of expertise to be expanded from what Ashton had narrowed it to, but she totally screwed it up.

Watching her question this witness is like riding in a car with somebody learning to drive a stick shift.

bbm

And while they learn to drive the stick shift, they drive the car over a cliff because they're too busy looking @ their foot on the clutch, rather than watching the road.

Think he will say the dog buried the cheese or the coyotes???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member