2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to frustrate the jury, but imo, it's important that JA point out his inexperience. This witness barely got by JP, because of his field of expertise.

unless this guy went to the lab and observed and looked at their policies and proceedures I don't see how he can say this on the stand...

cannot wait for cross

Exactly. He's attempting to testify to the test's validity based soley on lab reports and notes. AND he's a toxicologist, not a forensic anthropologist.

Imo, the DT is hoping to stack up witnesses that they hope will bolster suspicion of George Anthony and possibly an accomplice until the very end of their case and leave that as the last testimony the jury hears before rebuttal and closing statements.

This is getting tedious and I don't see the DT laying much foundation to rebuke the State's expert and LE testimony. LKB was all over the HLN shows two weeks ago talking about how Baez was going to hit one out of the park when it came to forensic testimony. Still waiting, LKB. Still waiting...

#CaseyAnthony Jury zoning right now. This is as bad as Tuesday. Slow, choppy, unimpactful testimony.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:36 AM

The newest statement says there is no comment on her guilt or innocence.

I haven't read anything saying that... the latest I have is here...

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/23/florida.casey.anthony.trial/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

" "The Anthony family maintains they do not, under any circumstance, support any theory that the defense has put forward regarding George Anthony's actions. The Anthony family maintains that while they want both the state and the defense to do their jobs respectively, they do not under any circumstance wish to see that the state achieves the ultimate sanction that the State of Florida is looking for, which is the death penalty."

During last sidebar

Attachments

• LDB.jpg
    LDB.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 74
  • ica6.jpg
    ica6.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 67
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Ashton has objected so much today- after Sims asked ? - some jurors turned to look at Ashton to see if he was going to jump up and object!

And that folks is how you train your jury. heehee :floorlaugh:

I swear on all that is holy if he says he looked at a picture of the lab and found something wrong I will SCREAM...

Caylee_%2859%29.jpg

That is my absolute favorite picture of Caylee. She is so tickled with the potato heads. I loooove Mr potato head myself. I wish she was here so I could ask her,"What do you call Mr and Mrs. Potato heads kids"?.....Tater tots!

IMO, IF the DT did their homework there wouldn't be all these sidebars!!!

JA objecting to witness saying not a reliable result from tests.

HHJP: Sustained. Approach the bench.

We're going to be here all day, folks.

So DS can play dirty. I hoped she was above all that. Very disappointed.

This is during sidebar, and doesn't seem to me to be where she looks at someone at the podium. Are these daggers for GA and CA?

A few minutes ago, GA came in with a notebook full of papers... perhaps ICA is focusing on that little bit of activity?

Cindy apparently takes a lot of notes, in a notebook she has. I don't know what else she does. I don't think they can text in there.

Is all the note taking she is doing for a book?

Yes I think so , she is writing the book during the trial. (I suspect)

OHHH MAN, JA is not letting this guy answer anything. Well, he just got one objection overruled.....the jury will eventually give this guy no weight, unless he can drop some HUGE bombshell for the DT, IMO, MOO

Exactly. He's attempting to testify to the test's validity based soley on lab reports and notes. AND he's a toxicologist, not a forensic anthropologist.

He's a toxicologist period - he has not been established as having any expertise in laboratory procedures and protocols

God help me if my lab notebook were ever entered as an official court document. I have so many abbreviations and "Uh oh!" and "what's this? check later..." etc I'd be totally humiliated. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap