2011.06.24. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Speaking of LKB, how much you want to be she know exactly why court ended early today! If anyone has inside track to DT, it would be her. And ITA, she is a piece of work! Have to mute TV when she speaks!

Is LKB saying operating 'under a cloud' meaning walking on eggshells to make sure you don't do anything else wrong for fear of contempt charges??? And THIS is how JB continues to act while he's 'under a cloud'??????????? Wow. She is a piece of work.

Speaking of LKB, how much you want to be she know exactly why court ended early today! If anyone has inside track to DT, it would be her. And ITA, she is a piece of work! Have to mute TV when she speaks!

BBM It's unanimous, she IS a piece of work alright! :floorlaugh:

But wasn't she saying she was 12 or 13 when she 'THINKS' it MIGHT HAVE happened? She THINKS he may have pulled up her sports bra in the middle of the night/

I was raped for years by my uncle when I was little and both my kids are still alive and breathing. Believe me, I WISH the only memories I had were vague ones of my sports bra being upended.

Katydid I am so sorry. I can't find the words.
I was confused with the other post because I usually interpret "man" like the Chicago Manual of Style does---an 18 year old. Casey's hazy recollections didn't enter into it.
Love your posts, btw.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back