2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooo....wftv stream. I need to hear BS's comments. His are the best. I hope he does national commentary after this case is over.

ICA and LA are crying because LA never got to become the chemist JB wanted.

Mason walked up behind Lipman then they all left together including the A's! Time to get the rest of story together??
You know it!
This is what was observed yesterday in the hall before CA took the stand and started spewing lies, so I think that the entire family is in on it, they are getting ready to drop the atom bomb in court this afternoon.

i think Lee is crying because he has to go with the truth and that will not support his sister's case. I do think JB and ICA thought he would lie for her but at the last minute he just could not do that.

Gawd, that was awful! I just used a whole bottle of Lysterine and I STILL can't get this bad taste out of my mouth! :sick:

So Lee's testimony was to prove these family members lie to themselves and each other? And the jury is supposed to believe what they are saying now? I don't get that strategy.

DT and the A's all left at the same time....lunch maybe to get the story straight? IMO

I mean, if LA were truly hurt enough about not being believed/included 6 years later to cry like that on the stand, and didn't cry like that about Caylee, then there is something seriously, seriously wrong with him.

I can't pick my poison--is LA is ridiculously overacting, or LA is telling the truth? Both options are awful.

JB said "no more questions" and he didn't ask LA about the molestation!

Didn't have to as LA hesitation to answer the question implies that
even though he answered no he is really hiding something.

If JB comes out and accues LA of molesting I am going to scream - loudly. And did anyone notice that when LA got off that stand - no hug from dad or mom?

Who the hell watches their child cry and doesn't greet them with open arms the minute they can?????????????

Salem

Dysfunctional parents, that's who.

JB got exactly what he wanted. He left the jury with the impression that Lee and ICA have more than just a close relationship. The elephant is in the room and it's roaring.

I can see the family dynamics clear as day. GA doesn't matter...LA doesn't matter. The only 2 that do matter are CA and ICA. Mama was the Queen Bee, and ICA became the up and coming challenger to that title.

Not that any of that matters in terms of evidence, but it's interesting.

Seeing LA like this is why I would not lie to save my child.

These people are weird..I mean why is he crying so badly over this..and ICA too..WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE...something is rotten in Denmark.

SECRETS that LA/ICA share.
IMO, LEE knows if he tells all the truth ICA will get DP.

I kind of understand Lee being upset over being left out and lied to about ICA's pregnancy. I was pushed aside and forgotten over my sibling many times. Sibling became the focus, the pretty one, the one everyone fawned over. While I did my best to be a good kid, a good student. My pretty misbehaving sibling got all the attention.

Just MO - I think Lee was pushed aside and forgotten a lot in this family. ICA got all the attention 1. because she was the baby girl and 2. because everyone fawned over how pretty she was. Lee's pain is palpable to me. He wanted to be a part of this family and he wasn't good enough.

I'm probably wrong, but that's what I felt when he said he was hurt by being left out.

Okay, WHY didn't they tell Lee that she was pregnant until a few days before Caylee's birth? So strange...

It has never been revealed who Caylee's father is - could it be now that the Defense Team is going to suggest that she was a product of a rape and that the A's never wanted this to be known.........so they closed ranks?

Sorry to say offer this but this is the way the A's roll.

IMPORTANT REMINDER:

TOS applies to signature lines and photos too, peeps!

Verbal or visual bashing are against TOS. This includes photos, images, side-by-side comparisons, montages etc. that are demeaning or derogatory to ANY player in the case, or that imply unflattering comparisons between a player and another person based on looks or mannerisms. Superimposing someone's head onto someone else's body, or PhotoShopping someone to distort their appearance in some way, or putting words in someone's thought or speech bubble, are all clues that a picture may be tiptoeing across the line.

If you have doubts about whether your siggie falls into this category, it probably does.

Please change out your siggie if it is in violation of TOS, or a certain alien with a raygun may have to zap you into TO-Land. We definitely don't want that!

Thank you very much for your responsible posting during this :banghead: portion of the trial!

:tyou:

SOMETHING else was going on there. ICA and LA sobbing while sidebar going on. JB trying to get some question in. Lee finally giving a non-helpful answer to JB.

I really think (perhaps just being optimistic) that was a huge moment: would LA lie or not, and he decided not to lie.

JMO

I was wishing JA would stop objecting just because I wanted to hear Lee's answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb