2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
a few days before CAYLEE was born did CA/ICA acuse LEE of being Caylee's dad?
what HURT LEE so bady???
most men wouldn't be so HURT, IMO..........what did they do to LEE?

IMO - I think Lee gave an ambiguous answer. And he did it deliberately. Also, the crying is ambiguous. Both are open to wide interpretation by the jury according to their train of thought. It appeared JB patting him on the back showed that the DT wasn't that unhappy...at this point.

Ok, say what you want to, but that had to leave the jurors feeling as uncomfortable as some of us were. That was not crying about just being "left out"..............

I have a bit of a different take on this. My family isn't disfunctional but I wouldn't call it fully functional. A few weeks ago my brother went to the hospital. My mother called my other brother that morning to tell him, he called me at about 5pm to see if I was told. No call from my mother, and he didn't call until about 10 hrs after he was told. I was very hurt, almost on the verge of tears because I wasn't told. I felt very left out. This is a common theme in my family. I'm always left out and it takes it toll on me emotionally.

I can see Lee being upset over this. Especially considering what a short time he had with Caylee. I can see him looking back and being very upset he was left out of such an important moment in her short life.

Hey.

Didn't they just cancel Guiding Light or something like that?

I think they should replace it with the "Everyone Lies, Every Dies" new soap opera.

I can't bear to watch this travesty.Will someone much braver than me give me a very brief rundown of what happened in court. Thank you !

When I watched the entire Memorial, not ONE tear fell from Lee's eyes, not one..... so why now, over being hurt over something that happened in 2005?

Is he crying now because he knows the defense wants to put a sleazier context to why Lee did not go to the hospital when Caylee was born??? Just let the jurors think about that??

Bet ya Baez follows up with asking Lee if he had to do a paternity test to see if he was Caylee's father.

What I saw was a young man who wished he had more time with the niece he grew to love. I think his anger at the family kept him from throwing himself into the role of "uncle" for a long time.
Both my sisters were pregnant (before marriage) and my mother kept it from me, too. Granted they got married, but still I had to find out on my own that they "had to". I could have cared, but it mattered to my parents and I respected them for that. They were hurting...they didn't need to explain anything to me. The dreams they had for my sisters were their dreams...and obviously it affected them that they wouldn't have the opportunity to realize them with a baby on the way.
Just my 2 cents.

WOW what just happened! I had to take my puppy outside to do her business and when I got back it looked like JB was helping LA walk??? What did I miss? More Anthony drama ????

This makes sense to me. Not only that but if it were me, I would have SO many regrets now that little Caylee is gone. He possibly regrets that he didn't go to the hospital or that he wasn't given an opportunity to be more supportive.

(Disclaimer: I have been known to project my own pollyann-ish, "everyone is basically good" ideals on people who don't deserve them!)

He did say he regrets it. Then he showed that he does.

So Lee was not aware of the big beautiful celebratory baby shower they through for the inmate?

What feed has the picture in a picture, big picture being the courtroom and the little being on Casey? WFTV is freezing up.

Wesh was freezing on me during Lee's testimony. Only blips were coming in then freezing. Grrr.

For a few minutes there, I really thought LA was going to say that he thought he was the father of Caylee.

Okay, WHY didn't they tell Lee that she was pregnant until a few days before Caylee's birth? So strange...

Because LA told CA she was pg and CA has to be right. IMO I still think the alleged abuse about LA was another lie KC told in her day because she was jealous and wanted brother out of the picture.

I think LA and GA are under INCREDIBLE PRESSURE to go along with the DT and CA and they are beginning to crack.

I agree, and I hope it comes out on cross.
I can't help but wonder if Lee was the type that was very judgmental of Casey.
I can remember Cindy at one point saying that they were much easier on Casey than Lee. Maybe he was left out of the whole thing because of the way he was treated vs Casey. Maybe Cindy took the attitude of "if he can't be happy with us, he will just not know what is going on"

BBM I thought she had said they were 'more lenient' with Lee than with Casey? I recall thinking that Cindy appeared to say that with some regret, in retrospect.

I can't bear to watch this travesty.Will someone much braver than me give me a very brief rundown of what happened in court. Thank you !

Go back and read my posts MissJames, I quoted Lee when Baez asked him about visiting Casey in the hospital after she delivered Caylee and why he chose not to. He said he regrets not going and then broke down laying out that Cindy and Casey run the family, divide and and alienate those who don't go along with how they feel. Lee felt/feels he is not part an important member or even part of the family at times.

Casey legit cried when Lee broke down.

I don't see what relevance any of this has on the case. Who cares if mommy dearest didn't tell Lee about the pregnancy? What does that have to do with Caylee being murdered? Hellllooooooooo?

a few days before CAYLEE was born did CA/ICA acuse LEE of being Caylee's dad?
what HURT LEE so bady???
most men wouldn't be so HURT, IMO..........what did they do to LEE?

I think that Lee was always an after thought in that family and all the attention was always given to Casey.

This may sound crazy but I actually get LA breaking down.

He cannot tell the whole truth about why though. B/c the way I see it looking in at that family is that LA always tried to do the right thing, tried to make his parents happy and proud. But even with that he got overlooked, no attention, no fawning over. KC comes along and is the princess of the family. She tells lies, steals, is not compliant & creates problems but SHE ends up getting all the attention, all the fawning over, etc. Oh yeah, LA has years of resentment, hurt and anger built up. Problem is he's has been trained to go along and do what the rents tell him to do to protect KC. It would be a miracle if he were able to break the cycle now.

Just MOO

NOT just your opinion, doogiesgirl! :clap:

And to top it off, now he's being pressured by Cindy (no doubt) to if not flat-out admit to, at least give the impression that he molested Casey. I am so revolted by these women I can't find the words.:sick: And my husband can confirm that doesn't happen often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb