2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can soneone tell me what just happened????

WFTV kept freezing.

The last I saw was the sidebar after JB asked why Lee didn't go to the hospital.

Did he ever answer the question?????

Lee said because he was angry that he wasn't included - that they didn't think enough of him to include - so he was hurt
JB: asked if there was any other reason that he was hurt - Lee answered "no"

What a disgusting soap-opera starring a family with NO shame, NO brain and who have already capitalized on this travesty to the tune of dollars and tacky notoriety. I guess this is what the term 'red necks' means

As for Baez, the only word that comes to mind is 'sleaze' personified. Guess this kind of revolting farce is what drew him to courtroom dramas, just like on the teevee

The Prosecution Team must feel they're being dragged through a sewer. I do

I think that didn't go the way Baez & the Anthony's planned.
That last question hung in the air a long, long time with Lee seeming to be waging some kind of fierce inner struggle over his answer.
IMO, he was supposed to drop a bomb about molestion of some sort. He didn't, Baez got flustered, asked Mason what do do now, then ended the questions.

It really does seem to me that Lee Anthony DID NOT stick to a prearrenged script.
Am I looking to much into this moment ?

I may be wishing on a lost cause here, but I am just hoping LA has had a "come to Jesus" moment and doesn't want to be part of this farce anymore.

Yes, I've seen this same dynamic in other families. But didn't Cindy say she was 'more lenient with Lee' than with Casey? That is not what I've observed, and not what Lee was saying either, IMO

Just about chores around the house...

oh heck, they were probably all in a big feud back then over money. He had to move and get a vehicle plus put up with being casey's scapegoat.

I have thought all along there was a possibility the LA and ICA we a little "too close", but it really has nothing to do with ICA killing Caylee. I think the emotion we saw from LA was because he knows their relationship was wrong and he can't bare the thought of it coming out. Go ahead and throw maters' I need them for mah' special sauce.

I think LA crying blows a hole in the molestation idea. I also hate how JB patted him on the back- it makes my very own hinky meter go haywire since JB is accusing him of attempted molestation, why would LA be OK with JB on any level?
I think it just shows that LA can be added to the list of people in the vortex of ICA's lies.
JB is trying to show that CA was well aware of the pregnancy, which I think is a stupid point to hammer. It does not seem to rise to the level of dysfunction that they would be in denial about a 19 year old being pregnant.

Well, in reality? Yes JB would be fine patting ICA's molester on the back because he doesn't care about ICA in the slightest. He doesn't care about murdered/downed Caylee, or ICA, or any of the Anthonys except through how much they can impact his case for the better or worse.

his dramatic pause seems completely transparent to me.
He did not incriminate himself and they are banking on that opening statement filling in the blank of what was unsaid.

I just can't trust the Anthony tears anymore. I felt no pity, thankfully my feed was freezing throughout his testimony.

where's the Crying Judge from Anna Nichole Smith when you need him? JB is gonna be blubbering b4 it's all over.....I hope you all see how Caylee hurt ICA's brother lee being born and all that trouble she caused for ME ME ME

I had been watching this morning's session off an on (mostly off). Is the SA going to question Lee after lunch?

For some reason I think Baez is going to leave the molestation accusations from his opening statement to lie where he left them.

I think that might be why he got called on the carpet about his defense theory.

JMHO.

I don't understand the big deal with the shorts. 24 months size is equivalent to a 2T - generally the infant size is simply a bit wider to accommodate diapers and the 2T is a bit longer to accommodate a toddler's greater height. Given also the variance in clothing manufacturers of the same size, it's absolutely easy to imagine a toddler who normally wears a 3T being able to fit into a (wider than normal) 2T. Especially now that CA claims Caylee often wore no diapers at home.

I kind of understand Lee being upset over being left out and lied to about ICA's pregnancy. I was pushed aside and forgotten over my sibling many times. Sibling became the focus, the pretty one, the one everyone fawned over. While I did my best to be a good kid, a good student. My pretty misbehaving sibling got all the attention.

Just MO - I think Lee was pushed aside and forgotten a lot in this family. ICA got all the attention 1. because she was the baby girl and 2. because everyone fawned over how pretty she was. Lee's pain is palpable to me. He wanted to be a part of this family and he wasn't good enough.

I'm probably wrong, but that's what I felt when he said he was hurt by being left out.

I don't think you're wrong. And I'll bet Lee has held this in until this very day. I hope it was therapeutic for him to finally let it out.

Now, Lee, don't you dare let me down now that I'm letting my guard down just because you cried for all the world to see! Be a man and tell the truth on cross exam. Be the one voice in your family for Caylee.

By golly, I hate to admit it, but JB was actually able to prove within 2 witnesses how dysfunctional this family truly is. All I have to say is, Point for the Defense. They may just save KC's life after all.

Defence is counting on the average person's dirty mind to fill in the blanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member