2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a screenshot of this? I do not know how, but I saw JB pat him on the back and Lippman at the back of the courtroom by the A's

I thought it was JB, but then realized it was Lippman that patted him on the back. However... the Anthony's and Lippman followed CM out of the courtroom for lunch. I think the DT has it fixed with the family, that they will make all this look innocent, and not sling anymore dirt, if everyone will just cooperate and everyone will just take their punishment for covering up an accident.

Now when it comes to GA and the abuse allegation, that will be the headline of the day, and I can't even imagine how that will read. This trial took a hard turn really fast yesterday... no telling what's coming next. JMOO

I missed the last minute or so. Is LA coming back after recess?

I think GA is up next. Who else do the DT still have to testify, RK? Or do we think it's going to end with GA or Casey?

So many questions going through my mind right now, sorry.

Does anyone have a screenshot of this? I do not know how, but I saw JB pat him on the back and Lippman at the back of the courtroom by the A's

Yeah, it was JB that patted him on the back as soon as he stepped of the stand. Now if Lippman met him once he got out of the main witness area, then I did not see him. But 100% sure JB was the one patting him on the back as he was stepping out of the box.

WAIT!

COULD IT BE that CA was not as thrilled as she said she was at ICA pregnancy ... I mean supposedly she didn't even know ICA was having sex... and when she went OFF, ICA does what she always does and explains how it is not HER fault...because Lee molested her. And CA confronted Lee, questioned him or just told Lee about the accusation and that is what his tears and hurt are for on the stand today? And JB was trying to get him to admit to CA questioning him. This would explain alot to me about the bizzare attitude when asked about who Caylee's father is. Could it be thought it might be Lee right up until the FBI results came back?

So Jose hopes the jury will infer from this display of emotion that Lee was actually angry because of either jealousy (Casey pregnant with another man's child), anger at their father (for impregnating Casey), or angry at not being including in the secret of his own child's conception???

I don't know about the rest of you, but I would be hurt and angry if I had a very close sibling who didn't bother to include me in the "secret" of her pregnancy. What am I saying--this did happen to me. My sister got pregnant when she was 14 (delivered when she was 15). I was told by my father when she was quite far along (I was grown and living elsewhere, so I didn't see it myself). I could not believe that my sister, whom I thought I was so close to, didn't confide in me. I also couldn't believe that my parents had known for some time and hadn't said anything. Basically they all lied to me whenever we talked.

Now, at this point I can understand that it was a matter of shame, on their parts. But at the time I felt really betrayed and hurt that I was being excluded from the family, even by my little sister, whom I would have wanted to be there for during a very upsetting experience for her.

Wait Wait ICA's pregnancy was NOT a secret to LEE. He saw her pregnant belly....it was not a secret. :banghead: Not talking about something doesn't keep the secret.

And while the current discussion is more about the tears, I don't think JBs failure to ask about abuse can be called anything but BOMBSHELL. This was his chance. This is the Defense CASE, they put him on the stand, and didn't mention it. HUGE.

IMO

i agree...in opening statement they accuse him of being a monster...and while questioning him he acts like he's defending him. insane.

I missed Lee on the stand and I'm puzzled as to what that line of questioning had to do with the matter at hand? In what way is it relevant that he felt left out of Caylee's birth?

I understand that a lot of folks here believe he was sincere. I just can't believe any of the Anthonys anymore .....

Lee.....if I'm lyin' I'm cryin'

Did he not notice the nursery being set up?

I believe he has mental/emotional problems. Inappropriate laughing most of the time. Now,
today he switches to tears. Notice how George and
Cindy seemed totally unmoved by the breakdown.

Because they take no blame for how their family turned out. Remember they don't want to believe they raised a person who could murder? Evidently, they don't want to accept that Casey has always been an attention *advertiser censored* and mommy's little pet and that is why Lee stays away.

I don't understand the big deal with the shorts. 24 months size is equivalent to a 2T - generally the infant size is simply a bit wider to accommodate diapers and the 2T is a bit longer to accommodate a toddler's greater height. Given also the variance in clothing manufacturers of the same size, it's absolutely easy to imagine a toddler who normally wears a 3T being able to fit into a (wider than normal) 2T. Especially now that CA claims Caylee often wore no diapers at home.

I always used my kids smaller clothes as play clothes. The little shorts that stetch can be used for several years. If I was in a rush I would put them.. especially little girl clothes just the stretch shorts regardless of size as long as they were not apparently just too tight.

I in fact have a 9 year old who will still wear her size 7 or even 6x shorts to play in .. same as nightclothes.. if they still fit then they wear them.

I'd have to disagree. I moved away from my family many years ago and often now feel left out of things when it comes to the rest of my family and I get very emotional about it. For example, my sister had a milestone birthday and apparently had a huge party with the rest of my family who live in my hometown (where I moved from) and no one thought to invite me. I found out AFTER the fact when looking at all the pics on FB. I was very hurt then and still am to this day that no one thought to invite me. And no "unnatural" feelings are there with us.

I think some people can hold grudges and feel slighted MANY years later about many things even if they seem trivial to others. Some people are stronger than others when it comes to that stuff and others are big babies like me. LOL I just feel 'forgotten' a lot now that I moved and that hurts. JMO

In this particular case I'm not clear why it was brought up to begin with. I was totally prepared to hear Lee say his other reason for being hurt was because he may have been the father. That is what it seemed like JB was leading up to. That didn't happen so what was the point?

This trial the past few days is making me think I have been on a roller coaster ride at Disney World.

What is up with LA crying? Cause Mommie and sissy didn't let him in on "their big secret" I don't get it

IMO Lee was crying because he saw that ICA was crying, I don't think it was over his testimony. He misses CMA. LA started crying while the sidebar was going on.

i don't get it, inferences aren't evidence. jurors who may "infer" that LA molested her still have NO proof/evidence. there was NO point to any of that IMO

The Defence is relying on the average person's dirty mind to fester over possible implications. Nothing like a hint of incest to grab the average person's imagination

I feel so bad for Lee. He's the one who has been used and abused by his mother and his sister.

the anthonys, the public, and jury are being played like fiddles under control of a narcissist who sits there like the queen of england most of the time. Casey ran that house thru manipulations and has emotionally drained her family and she's still doing it with this molestation crap. She's controlling still with the media and public waiting to hear some tidbit or confession from one of her victims.

At this point, I honestly don't know what to think.

The only thing that truly bothers me right now is the THOUGHT that Lee has been overlooked by this family for whatever reason and he truly is hurt by it all.

What a way to put him down further, blame his pain on a reason for Casey's lies. Shame, shame, shame.:maddening:

Oh, and also, (get more maters' ready) JA needs to calm down. Getting so wrapped up in objecting that the Judge has to tell you to "sit down!", during testimony that is already looking like it's going to be a "bombshell".......NOT GOOD. Sure he needs to object, but calmly, he only makes the jury wonder WTH that much more with his actions.

maybe the defense has changed its story AGAIN.!!!
see, see, see Caseys has a brain issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member