2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when the defense will probably rest? I can't take this :(

wonder what the jury thinks, not one - not ONE question to LA about "sex abuse"!!

can we get a little warning when ya'll gonna slam the door on the other thread? :seeya: Thanks! :p :D

I stepped into the bathroom and thought I heard a hawk after my little kitties. :( Red tails abundant here. What did I miss? Did they impeach Lee?

The jury has got to be asking why LA would seek out, talk to, and be cooperative with someone who accused him (on live tv before the entire world) of not only copping a feel, but also accuse him of being the reason for the FBI to test him for paternity.

What happens if a witness is impeached? Does the court announce it to a jury? Do they get charged with perjury? What, if anything, happens?

:lol: I wonder who the next witness is. So glad that JB pointed out that she was in the "bathroom". I'm sure she will appreciate him telling the world.

Hawk symbolism:

"HAWK - is the messenger. IT is also about visionary power and guardianship, the hawk is very protective of the young in its nest. It teaches us about providing for family and self. Hawk teaches us to be observant and to pay attention to what we may overlook. This could mean a talent we don't use, a blessing for which we haven't expressed gratitude, or a message from Spirit. The hawk has keen eyesight, it is about opening our eyes and seeing that which is there to guide us."

http://www.theearthangelconnection.com/Power Animals.htm

Not the only site that references this.

Amen ! This is going to sound very crude but they could be molesting the crap outta each other on the daily and it still not be an excuse for murder !!

I'm still trying to get my mind around how being a lying, highly dysfunctional family is a defense against murder. Something about that seems so azz backwards to me. :waitasec:

In some cultures, it was thought that the soul, once freed from the body, took the form of a bird. The ancient Egyptians believed that the soul, the ba, could leave the dead body in the form of a bird, often a hawk. They built their graves and tombs with narrow shafts leading to the open air so that these birds could fly in and out, keeping watch on the body. The feather cloaks that Central American and Mexican priests and kings wore may have been connected to the idea of a soul journey.

coincidence???? I think not.

Maybe Caylee is visiting??? No?

What was the DTs answer to when do you estimate you'll be finished.

Also--- remember in the very beginning when CA testified that she was more leinant on LA than ICA? I remember because ICA was at her little table nodding her head yes.

Animal Symbolism
http://www.theearthangelconnection.com/Power%20%20Animals.htm
HAWK - is the messenger. IT is also about visionary power and guardianship, the hawk is very protective of the young in its nest. It teaches us about providing for family and self. Hawk teaches us to be observant and to pay attention to what we may overlook. This could mean a talent we don't use, a blessing for which we haven't expressed gratitude, or a message from Spirit. The hawk has keen eyesight, it is about opening our eyes and seeing that which is there to guide us.

The hawk is a message for us to keep our eyes focused on the areas that require our attention. It points us to focus on the areas in our lives that are out of balance.

Maybe the witness in the washroom is George, getting sick to his stomach because he has to go on the stand and humiliate himself, on Cindy's orders?

As will George.

Baez will put him on the stand and solicit what positives he can get and won't ask him a single word about molestation.

IMO, the Anthonys were not in cahoots with Baez at the start of the trial. Then the defense case started going south and the Anthonys were terrified of Casey receiving the death penalty. They made a deal with Baez to drop all of the molestation crap -- it wasn't working, anyway --and agreed to testify in the most favorable way they could .... even if it bordered on perjury.

Of course, the jury will be reminded of the tale Baez wove in the prosecution's closing -- if I were a juror, I'd certainly wonder why the defense was suddenly so cuddly with the individuals they'd eviscerated a little over a month ago.

My thoughts exactly...it's like the woman who keeps going back to the man who abuses her...they just can't stand to let go of what they are so used to and that if they do...who will be able to keep all the insanity in one place if ICA is gone...she apparently is the glue that keeps it all together...sorry for my ramble...i just don't understand stupid people! :(

How many other grandmas here as well as the ones on the jury, picked up the comment CA made when Linda asked about Caylee's clothes and how she was dressed.

CA stated "well if she wasn't wearing one of my favorite outfits .... ". my hands just snapped back from what I was doing. Bingo, CA is just digging the hole wider and wider for the Mack truck to just roll on in.

That jumped out as well. Not Caylee's favorite outfits. CINDY'S favorite outfits of Caylee's.

I'm not a parent so I can't judge from that pov but it sounded weird

In some cultures, it was thought that the soul, once freed from the body, took the form of a bird. The ancient Egyptians believed that the soul, the ba, could leave the dead body in the form of a bird, often a hawk. They built their graves and tombs with narrow shafts leading to the open air so that these birds could fly in and out, keeping watch on the body. The feather cloaks that Central American and Mexican priests and kings wore may have been connected to the idea of a soul journey.

coincidence???? I think not.

Maybe Caylee is visiting??? No?

Native Americans believe the hawk is a sign of protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143