2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawk symbolism:

"HAWK - is the messenger. IT is also about visionary power and guardianship, the hawk is very protective of the young in its nest. It teaches us about providing for family and self. Hawk teaches us to be observant and to pay attention to what we may overlook. This could mean a talent we don't use, a blessing for which we haven't expressed gratitude, or a message from Spirit. The hawk has keen eyesight, it is about opening our eyes and seeing that which is there to guide us."

http://www.theearthangelconnection.com/Power Animals.htm

Not the only site that references this.

Huh? :waitasec: I know this because I am Proud Cherokee but you lost me lol.

And I thought the OJ trial was "over the top"...pppfffttt.

:lol: I wonder who the next witness is. So glad that JB pointed out that she was in the "bathroom". I'm sure she will appreciate him telling the world.

Did he say "she"? I heard "the next witness is in the restroom".

I have watched a lot of trials in my life and I have never seen anything like this!!-just WOW

It shows that MAJOR life events can be occurring and they just shake it all off and act like it didn't happen. Which translates to a "why" behind the 31 days.

Maybe I'm dense today, but what is the value of anything LA has said today for either side? He felt left out of the family? So? He didn't go to the hospital when Caylee was born. Kinda crappy of him, but in terms of testimony...so?

What am I missing?

Or is it just that JA is trying to block him from saying anything at this point, in case he decides to follow CA with more lies?

Maybe I'm dense today, but what is the value of anything LA has said today for either side? He felt left out of the family? So? He didn't go to the hospital when Caylee was born. Kinda crappy of him, but in terms of testimony...so?

What am I missing?

Or is it just that JA is trying to block him from saying anything at this point, in case he decides to follow CA with more lies?

IMO, JB was trying to support his OS of this being a secretive and dysfunctional family to the point that they drove Casey to lie about Caylee drowning.

JA is trying to show that LA is sympathetic and supportive of the DT to the point he will change his story to help his sister.

anyone know of anyone getting the transcripts from the earlier sidebar?

Amen ! This is going to sound very crude but they could be molesting the crap outta each other on the daily and it still not be an excuse for murder !!

Totally agree! A beautiful baby girl was murdered and that's why they are in court today............

In some cultures, it was thought that the soul, once freed from the body, took the form of a bird. The ancient Egyptians believed that the soul, the ba, could leave the dead body in the form of a bird, often a hawk. They built their graves and tombs with narrow shafts leading to the open air so that these birds could fly in and out, keeping watch on the body. The feather cloaks that Central American and Mexican priests and kings wore may have been connected to the idea of a soul journey.

coincidence???? I think not.

Maybe Caylee is visiting??? No?

That was beautiful, JSR.

Thank you, I needed that! :blowkiss:

I'm still lost. Not at all understanding the relevance of anything LA has testified to today.

Guess I'm the odd woman out. :(

ANIMAL SYMBOLISM
HAWK - is the messenger - also about visionary power and guardianship -very protective of the young in its nest. It teaches us about providing for family and self

Wow. Maybe Caylee is trying to get her "family" to remember her and to protect her and not her mother.

So, what I take from this is the family met together and the family decided to do whatever it takes to save ICA because the defense is not going their way. I think LA went to Baez and said he wanted to testify and allude to the family secrets. He is willing to do whatever it takes, IMO.

In some cultures, it was thought that the soul, once freed from the body, took the form of a bird. The ancient Egyptians believed that the soul, the ba, could leave the dead body in the form of a bird, often a hawk. They built their graves and tombs with narrow shafts leading to the open air so that these birds could fly in and out, keeping watch on the body. The feather cloaks that Central American and Mexican priests and kings wore may have been connected to the idea of a soul journey.

coincidence???? I think not.

Maybe Caylee is visiting??? No?

Your post has me crying again, there has been a hawk flying over my back yard since yesterday evening.

Did he say "she"? I heard "the next witness is in the restroom".

I am pretty sure I heard him say "She is in the bathroom". BS and the other guy just said the same....

I'm still lost. Not at all understanding the relevance of anything LA has testified to today.

Guess I'm the odd woman out. :(

Nope, I'm right beside ya. I have no clue the importance but the State has something up their sleeve in rebuttal that will blow everything he said out of the water is all I can guess.

Hawk symbolism:

"HAWK - is the messenger. IT is also about visionary power and guardianship, the hawk is very protective of the young in its nest. It teaches us about providing for family and self. Hawk teaches us to be observant and to pay attention to what we may overlook. This could mean a talent we don't use, a blessing for which we haven't expressed gratitude, or a message from Spirit. The hawk has keen eyesight, it is about opening our eyes and seeing that which is there to guide us."

http://www.theearthangelconnection.com/Power Animals.htm

Not the only site that references this.

Thank You! (the button wasn't enough)

God Does Not Sleep, people!

Listening to Bill S - JB can 'account for the lies' based on how the entire Anthony family lies even on the witness stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143