2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That jumped out as well. Not Caylee's favorite outfits. CINDY'S favorite outfits of Caylee's.

I'm not a parent so I can't judge from that pov but it sounded weird

It doesn't bug me much. To me it implies it is something ICA picked out or somehow purchased.

I have outfits in my kids' closets that were purchased by grandparents. Those outfits are exclusively worn at home because they are not my favorite outfits.

I'm so curious as to who will be up next! I never really followed this case until the trial and have been getting caught up on the players and timelines. Wowee, and I thought my family was dysfuntional! lol

O/T- I just wanted to say how much I enjoy being a part of the WS community. I am newbie and a everyone here is so nice, that I actually want to post and be a part of the conversation! I don't do that on any other forums I belong to!! :)

But they didn't. ARGH!!

I think Lee's entire testimony may play into KC's favour, because it proved beyond a doubt that the Anthony family is severely dysfunctional and secretive, and the jury may wonder what other secrets they keep - like hiding an accidental death!

I dunno, but I think the State should have left it alone.

My opinions...

I dont think so because of the 911 call that cindy made. She was frantic. If these jurors put 2 and 2 together, with a dose of common sense, she will be convicted. Nothing in the defense makes any sense.

This is all just a bunch of hooey...Lee is upset because he finds himself in a courtroom where his sister is on trial for MURDER.

I gotta say, the rebuttal case better be strong as all get out (and the closing of course). I think all this nuttiness opens a door to "wow, maybe they ARE that crazy"

But they didn't. ARGH!!

I think Lee's entire testimony may play into KC's favour, because it proved beyond a doubt that the Anthony family is severely dysfunctional and secretive, and the jury may wonder what other secrets they keep - like hiding an accidental death!

I dunno, but I think the State should have left it alone.

My opinions...

Well, for what it's worth, I never picked up on any of that. I just thought his testimony was completely irrelevant. But I'm a fact person, not an innuendo person, so maybe it's just me.

I am pretty sure I heard him say "She is in the bathroom". BS and the other guy just said the same....

How would you like to be the lady the goes on the stand and the whole world knows now "she was in the bathroom" LOL

Clothing was relevant because DT is trying to prove that someone who didn't know sizes dressed Caylee and put her body in woods - and State had pics of random clothes from closet that were in same sizes
pool ladder and whether Caylee could open door - if she could climb ladder and open door herself she could get into pool and drown on her own

LA - when baby shower pertinent to show that CA and GA were not 'hiding' pregnancy
as far as him not going - DT was trying to show LA
molested' or 'resented' ICA in some way I am pretty sure not sure if that worked or not
stains - pretty self-explanatory I think

Listening to Bill S - JB can 'account for the lies' based on how the entire Anthony family lies even on the witness stand.
Well...I'm getting a little tired of it.
This about a little girl and her name is Caylee Marie.
Lying in the face of evil...where do they think this will get them?

Ok, I'm gonna say it. Lee is in love with his sister...

I'm glad you said it. And that is probably what JB was trying to portray with him up there on the stand. Something just ain't quite right here, folks. They need to didicate an entire wing at the psych ward for these people. Mallory included if she goes thru with her upcoming nuptials.

Of what value was Lee's testimony? Baez is a freaken mess! okay, mods, should I put myself in a corner?

Is it just me, or was LA's last answer to JA rather snippy and testy and then JA said no further questions. I thought LA was quite rude today!!!

Let's let him be rude- it shows that he has hostility to the SA, who are supposed to be fighting for justice for his niece. It shows his loyalty is with his sister, who at the very least, is complicit in the cover up of her daughter's death... and that is the VERY least..

I am starting to believe JB's OS. The A's are capable of anything.

Dunno who's the bigger fool...Lee, or me, the dumb dumb that's been standing up for him this whole time. Never, ever again for ANY member of this family. They are all snakes.

ETA: Horace Finkelstien, you were right and I :bow: to you.

Well, for what it's worth, I never picked up on any of that. I just thought his testimony was completely irrelevant. But I'm a fact person, not an innuendo person, so maybe it's just me.

Not just you, Kat.

Hawk symbolism:

"HAWK - is the messenger. IT is also about visionary power and guardianship, the hawk is very protective of the young in its nest. It teaches us about providing for family and self. Hawk teaches us to be observant and to pay attention to what we may overlook. This could mean a talent we don't use, a blessing for which we haven't expressed gratitude, or a message from Spirit. The hawk has keen eyesight, it is about opening our eyes and seeing that which is there to guide us."

http://www.theearthangelconnection.com/Power Animals.htm

Not the only site that references this.

BBM.

A message from the spirit huh?? I wonder what Caylee would tell her family now if she could??? Would she express her disappointment in them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24