2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like an idiot!! :(
I was on the potty when I thought I heard a hawk after my kitties. It was my pc speakers and there was a hawk at the courthouse? What are the odds? :floorlaugh:

Tulessa, I am getting a visual LOL:floorlaugh:

I am holding out hope for GA.....he did testify for the GJ truthfully, lets hope he does here also.....

Will the judge say Lee was impeached? how do know offically?

Probably when he gives his final sentence,but you can bet your bottom dollar the SA will make sure the jury knows in their closing!

I am starting to believe JB's OS. The A's are capable of anything.

Well, I guess there will be people who will pick and choose which lies to believe that liars tell.

Me? Catch you lying once, I err on the side of caution and assume everything out of your mouth is a lie.

But again, that's just me.

I think LA's testimony was very relevant for the defense...shows how cuckoo these people are and that things that apply to most people, don't apply in Anthonyland. They might very well be people who cover up drowning accidents and then party the month away to pretend nothing ever happened.

I'm so curious as to who will be up next! I never really followed this case until the trial and have been getting caught up on the players and timelines. Wowee, and I thought my family was dysfuntional! lol

O/T- I just wanted to say how much I enjoy being a part of the WS community. I am newbie and a everyone here is so nice, that I actually want to post and be a part of the conversation! I don't do that on any other forums I belong to!! :)

Welcome.jpg

IMO, JFYI:

When CA was testifying today, during SA questioning, she said that people were always giving Caylee a lot of presents (would have to go back to get exact wording).

Anyway, at that statement a smirk leaked out from ICA.

That Hawk is Caylee screaming at her family!!

Too bad they're so busy coddling ICA that they can't or more accurately WON'T listen to her pleas.

Nope, I'm right beside ya. I have no clue the importance but the State has something up their sleeve in rebuttal that will blow everything he said out of the water is all I can guess.

Lee has not cried or shown any emotion for Caylee's death in three years. He refused to talk to the SAs office but called JB--the very guy that accused him of molesting his younger sister. JB planned to put on a show and it worked. Lots of people here felt badly for Lee so I'm sure it fooled the jury because they don't know what we know about Lee...he is an Anthony (enough said). When the SA caught him in lie after lie he became the old Lee we all know. Kind of a mixture of arrogance/attitude, etc.

Lee asked for immunity at one point.

LE said 'Lee knows what he did'.

JA didn't want the tears/lies to sway the jury in any way.

He has been wearing Caylee's ashes on his wrist for years and he said he did not believe she was dead. He spoke at her memorial wearing her ashes.

IMO

wesh live blog says that Geraldo was chumming it up with CM in the hallway during the break

Chumming is a term typically used when fishing for shark.

Mason and Rivera certainly both could be described as such.

There's one of those big trucks outside my window that does the loud, high-pitched beeping. It's been going on for 15 minutes now. You know, the "WEE-wee-WEE-wee-WEE-wee.."

What do you think that symbolizes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member