2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how the defense can get enough in about their theory without Calling Casey to the stand. I don't see it.

I think the reason Lee went to Baez's office was to let him know he would deny any sexual abuse. But it IMO is apparent he agreed to other defense "activities"

Now, we know why it was so difficult for Mr. George to get any answers from him. It can't be both Lee...was it your father or was it your sister?

wesh live blog says that Geraldo was chumming it up with CM in the hallway during the break

I find it very difficult to understand the Anthony's here and there. They seem to be having quite a struggle with English at times.

But they didn't. ARGH!!

I think Lee's entire testimony may play into KC's favour, because it proved beyond a doubt that the Anthony family is severely dysfunctional and secretive, and the jury may wonder what other secrets they keep - like hiding an accidental death!

I dunno, but I think the State should have left it alone.

My opinions...
I think it shows the opposite about secrets. Lies, yes, but not really secrets.

The way I see it now GA and CA don't believe she is not innocent as claimed by Lippman either. It was like he threw that out there for sympathy or something. Because they are showing a completely different tune on the stand.

I gotta say, the rebuttal case better be strong as all get out (and the closing of course). I think all this nuttiness opens a door to "wow, maybe they ARE that crazy"

but crazy is not a defense in this case- no insanity defense, she was fit to stand trial... they said HER crazy was from the molestation... NO proof of that AT ALL.

How did I lose you? Would you like a map? I am now also lost.

I feel like an idiot!! :(
I was on the potty when I thought I heard a hawk after my kitties. It was my pc speakers and there was a hawk at the courthouse? What are the odds? :floorlaugh:

I'm so curious as to who will be up next! I never really followed this case until the trial and have been getting caught up on the players and timelines. Wowee, and I thought my family was dysfuntional! lol

O/T- I just wanted to say how much I enjoy being a part of the WS community. I am newbie and a everyone here is so nice, that I actually want to post and be a part of the conversation! I don't do that on any other forums I belong to!! :-)

:welcome4:

The Anthonys are the most empty people I have ever encountered. Many have said that Caylee did not have a chance, I think she came into this family to stop this family. What if Lee has children? Cindy and George get to be parents again? Not in any legal terms but Casey is insane. This family is not sane. IMO.

:twocents:

I have to admit to pondering that............

I agree. Something isn't right. Why would ICA cry so hard when Lee was on the stand and not when her daughter is mentioned.

But they didn't. ARGH!!

I think Lee's entire testimony may play into KC's favour, because it proved beyond a doubt that the Anthony family is severely dysfunctional and secretive, and the jury may wonder what other secrets they keep - like hiding an accidental death!

I dunno, but I think the State should have left it alone.

My opinions...

Going to such lengths to hide an accidental death does not make sense,even for a dysfunctional family. It just doesn't. Especially a drowning. There are so many backyard pools in FL it's not an uncommon occurance.The A's could show they had every safety feature to prevent Caylee from getting to the pool. There would not be grounds for an arrest ,IMO ,so why this grand ,mucked up scheme to hide an accident?
It's an insult to the jury's intelligence .JMO

I feel like an idiot!! :(
I was on the potty when I thought I heard a hawk after my kitties. It was my pc speakers and there was a hawk at the courthouse? What are the odds? :floorlaugh:

It finally made sense to me when I remembered you writing that!

Dunno who's the bigger fool...Lee, or me, the dumb dumb that's been standing up for him this whole time. Never, ever again for ANY member of this family. They are all snakes.

ETA: Horace Finkelstien, you were right and I :bow: to you.

Here ya go: :snake:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member