2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom never followed this case until I told her to watch the trial starting day one. She is now hooked but ever so confused. I am hoping the jury is not as confused as she it. Everyday she thinks something different. One day, she is not guilty, the next day the father had something to do with it, then the brother had to have helped, RK is involved somehow, blah blah. She is beyond confused, mostly by the defense team. It frustrates me to no end that she buys into some of the defenses motives, having followed this from the get go and already have read transcripts, watched all the jail house tapes etc. I have a bad feeling, but I hope I am WRONG. DEAD WRONG! Anyone experiencing this with other friends or family members who aren't as addicted as us?

Let's all do hand weights and work out a different body part at every side bar. Arms first, then tummy, then squats, then ... whatever else one does if one is especially athletic. lol

I'll have to go and look that up. BBL

EEEKK!! HELP!!!

dumb question, but hubby wants to change the TV channel and we're in a one TV hotel room.

How can i watch the trial live on the PC?

TIA

Unless I didn't hear, she didn't say who brought the tape there. She just said they used it.....

Yes, JB said "can you describe how George Anthony used the duct tape?" as if he was hoping she would describe him tearing pieces off and ruthlessly tying down the table cloth with no remorse.

Instead she was like: we used it on the table cloth when it was windy.

I have a question for those of you that have seen other trials....when the verdict is read as guilty, can the SA celebrate like I have seen the defense do in the past?? I guess what I am asking is can they hug or show any sign of happiness? Thanks :)

Let's all do hand weights and work out a different body part at every side bar. Arms first, then tummy, then squats, then ... whatever else one does if one is especially athletic. lol
Let's NOT and say we DID! :)

Anyone know what the new Motion is, that Judge P, was referring to?

TIA

Motion for evidentiary hearing which the Judge will hear before the day starts or at the end of the day - something about the defense team trying to pull a swifty that there is not enough evidence against their client and all charges should be dropped. I think anyway.

Something I am very concerned about is the 84 concept. That computer search took place on the 84th day of the year. I think 84 visits is a misinterpretation and I hope they don’t hang their hats to heavily on that one.

2crumc3.jpg

Caption this :)

EEEKK!! HELP!!!

dumb question, but hubby wants to change the channel.

How can i watch the trial live on the PC?

TIA

Every morning there are a few posts in the trial thread that have links. Some of the kind posters here have put them all in their signature lines. So, look through the first couple of pages tomorrow morning. Bookmark according to which link your computer plays best with.

So what there are photos of Caylee being SUPERVISED by Cindy climbing the pool ladder and playing in the pool? Just to put some nefarious image in mind of a drowning? Not going to fly with me. Now if you showed me a picture of a rundown backyard with a rickety ramp running up to the open pool I might consider that a drowning MIGHT be possible. To me they are just pictures, nothing more, nothing less. Now the pictures of the skull with the duct tape, that's another matter...

Most jurisdictions, including FL, require a mistrial for a deadlocked jury. The prosecution can choose to refile charges and start all over again, if they believe it's in the best interests of the state to do so. A defendant may or may not go free while awaiting a new trial. I am not sure what the case would be with Casey if a mistrial took place but assuming she would stay in jail to await a new trial.

They can also offer her a new plea!

I have a question that is probably rather dumb. It seems clear that the DT is trying to pin everything on George. Is it possible that an investigation would take place involving George after ICA's trial? I don't believe George was involved but wouldn't they go after him for being an accomplice?

the pictures with Cindy helping Caylee getting into the pool does not proves anything because they didn't picture her getting in the pool. The day before Caylee "was killed" Cindy said, she pulled the ladder out........

I looked up Hawk in an animal spirit guide. Hawk means look at the big picture. Someone is paying attention to the small details too much.....so whatever that is worth. :!)

I have to miss tomorrow. Anyone know who the witnesses are suppose to be? Mallory? TIA!

very apt IMO

the big picture is the 31 days

Depending on what goes down on the rest of the defense case, I wouldn't be shocked if the prosecution offered a plea bargain to manslaughter or negligent manslaughter type charges. It would make Casey culpable for the death of Caylee, at least in theory of her not supervising the child properly and not calling for appropriate help with 911 to at least try to revive the theoretically drowned little one. The jury may come back with a manslaughter count of some sort as a compromise to avoid an endless deadlock.

I have a question for those of you that have seen other trials....when the verdict is read as guilty, can the SA celebrate like I have seen the defense do in the past?? I guess what I am asking is can they hug or show any sign of happiness? Thanks :)

They can hug, pat backs or look happy. They cannot dance, slam the ball on the courtyard or anything obscene like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties