2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They just speculated on wftv the mnext witness may be Mallory. Hmmmm.

I'm with you. If JB was trying to imply something through all that, it sure was lost on me.

He was trying to prove the A's were ashamed of Casey and Caylee. Lee said because she was born out of wedlock he guesses but JB really wants the jury to think it is because they thought Lee might be the father.

I agree. Something isn't right. Why would ICA cry so hard when Lee was on the stand and not when her daughter is mentioned.

Because at that point the conversations were about KC personally, not Caylee. jmo

I believe the bird, that Hawk, may be Caylee, too. Wonder if HHJP made that connection and wanted to pass it on to ICA to ponder. Caylee wants Justice!

I think they had a plan to get GA out of the house, and after they use him as the scapegoat he will be out. I could careless if they all have a life of -----, including GA. I am sorry for all the people of FL who have paid for this and then will still have to have them live in your state.

So what happens if LA is impeached? Is there a formal announcement by the court or something?

i believe it simply means that the jury may decide to discount his testimony because his credibility has been impeached.

this from the trial thread. board moves fast.

What about the search?!!!! Wasn't Lee looking for Caylee? WHY? What happened that Cindy and George and LEE all felt they needed assistants? Why did Lee wear a wire for LE?

Oh the LIES!

Someone? I like to know the same thing.

Yes, I'd like to know this too. Is impeachment something "official" that involves some kind of court proceedings? Or just a term used to discredit the witness' testimony to the jury?

trial thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140969"]2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

So.. this coming Independence Day week may be ICA's last hope of any "Independence". The irony is so rich.

I thought Lee's testimony was very weird. I don't understand why he would be upset that he wasn't in the delivery room (very creepy, IMO). I would never allow my brother or even my father to be in the delivery room with me if I was giving birth. I really wanted someone to ask him about the "CMA, I love you" comment he made at the memorial service. That comment has always bugged me. I found it really creepy and weird. Why wouldn't he just say "Caylee Marie, I love you?" I think it's because he was saying it to Casey. Very, very odd.

I don't think Lee had anything to do with Caylee's death (IMO-it was Casey, and Casey only) but I find him to be very odd.

20gz14o.jpg

Well, the jurors will have to be left to think about it from Sunday to Tuesday since that Monday is a Federal Holiday. That is not a good way to go.

Didn't you enjoy HHJP recalling the possible choices that will be given to the jurors? Perry even said they could overlap.

Ashton walks over name/number of DoD Captain who called him. He slammed it down on defense table. Baez shrugged his arms and looked at him.by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:20 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett