2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
following the script

remember Cindy saying she may have called George's phone

The duct tape angle is in for the DT, but, IMO, it doesn't matter. Pretty much everyone owns duct tape. We have 3 rolls in our cellar, and I can't tell you what brand they are, only they're grey. GA used duct tape at the command tent...and? I don't see how that points to GA as taping up Caylee's face. Apparently, KC had access to the duct tape, too.

"The focus of the investigation was always to find this missing child."

"But keeping in mind we were going off of what we were being told, about this other individual having the child..."

I wouldn't say we had ALL the knowledge about Zanny then nanny...

Ms anthony never changed her story about the nanny. She still used that story with her family while she was in jail...

We ultimately DID supboened Georges cell phone records.. yes.

We subpoened his records multiple times, for various reasons.

Is this going toward the Vasco phone calls/records? I hope not. Sheesh.

I hope LDB asks him what is concern about ICA hurting herself was...in pretrial he said it was about finding Caylee, not about concern for ICA.

He just said his main objective was to find the missing child, not to focus on the car at that time...so, he didn't leave Caylee out, imo.

I wish that the proscution had asked Linda/ the volunteer/ duct tape lady if Casey had used duct tape when she helped with the search while she was home on bond....oh, she didn't help with the search? That's strange...

Melich further discusses cell phone records, cell towers, etc. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:24 PM

Melich didn't know any of the Anthony's before this. Subpoenaed cell phone records of ? #CaseyAnthony, home phone, George's later on. -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:24 PM

is JB implying that phone pings will tell us where ICA was when he says she was by the pool after a drownding

Is this where that Spanish explorer dude would have come in if he actually HAD the phone number in 08?

Sheesh! The DT is the one with the GA theory. Didn't THEY subpoena GA's records?

Off topic: but does this family have a LOT of cell phones? Geez we only have one a piece, we must be living in the dark ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand