2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic: but does this family have a LOT of cell phones? Geez we only have one a piece, we must be living in the dark ages!
Casey did and she never paid her bills...

Yuri Melich - JB
previously testified lead investigator in this case...in charge of the case ...I have supervisor I answer to and he has a supervisor as well.

July 15th 2008 first called out? after midnight July 16th...you were made aware of smell in the car of the trunk right away....don't know exactly when but GA mentioned it....didn't do anything with info until later that day....I didn't return to that night - we had car brought to us....arrived early morning hours on 16th after time to do interview...left, came back and left again...initial arrival to include taped statment - maybe over an hour - then after dropping kc off after showing locations....at end driveway he approached car and talked to YM.....GA asked you to investigate a little more...object- speculate state of mind...X2
I don't know what his purpose was - my purpose to drop her off and go do my investigation
left in early hours around 7 am - met with Kc around noon same day @ universal studios...how many police officers were there? 2 uniformed ones I recall....I saw Sgt Hosey - had a conversation with him...I wouldn't believe there were 7 or 8 officers...I didn't see 7 or 8 police cars -that would stand out....

did any of them come to you about smell (object- sustained)
I had already made arrangements with GA to takeitems from the car....
how this went down.....all still same day sequence of events

wasnt until she was under arrest that you decided to look for evidence in that car - correct....reason arrested kc - she might harm herself? reason I arrested her she had elements of the crime that she testified to....and based upon another case in media @ time I was worried about her harm self....but she already fit the elements of the crime for the arrest.....after arrest focus heavily on the car...yes but focus was missing or kidnapped child - so focus on child secondary on car....we were told child kidnapped by a known individual and had names to follow - intially they all said 6/9 included GA - correct date was 6/16...had in possession all the knowledge of ZTN - we didn't have all of it we had info from KC - we still had to investigate who other witnesses....shortly after you were able to identify who ZTN was....not shortly - kc maintained ZTN exists...ultimately we figured out she didn't exist but it wasn't shortly....

didn't know kc prior to that day nor GA, CA, or LA @ time subpoenaed kc cell records - could have asked to subpoena gA cell records - we ultimately did.......know the time period? I do we worked with metro investigation - include their info as well....reason to subpoena his records ...we subpoenaed for June and July March....perhaps I am getting home phone records June/July 2008 - object relevance -overrule I don't recall

cell records tell calls they make and text messages....what other info ? calls dialed, received, length and the tower ....time and general area where that phone was when call was made...assist it track a person locations - you had the Metro Bureau of Investigation cell towers of KC - where she went and so forth....yes they did plug the towers in for latitude and longitude....didn't do it for GA, LA, CA ...never done that for anyone other than kc ...not correct I had pulled info for others....I can think of one on top of my head the person who called on 12/11/08 found remains...

Roy Kronk - he called 911 - 911 was ultimately called...as soon as notified of call interview Mr. K @ Surburban...asked what happened, what he did, what other important info he had regarding his acitivity....object - hearsay
he didn't tell you he had called 4 months before - sustained hearsay
when did you first become aware of prior calls to 911 from Mr. RK?
Object- sidebar

Actually I'm curious to hear how they weave poor Roy Kronk into the nefarious into the crazy story.

I really wishing JB would stop clicking his pen at the podium... Ugh! It's annoying. lol

The only person you centered in on was the lying harlot who had repeatedly lied to you, isn't that true! :maddening:

I wish Yuri would tell JB that they didn't pull anyone elses records because their client insisted Zanny took Caylee. long before she threw GA under the bus!

I am really suspicious of Yuri now. Why didn't he get Zanny, Juliet and Gloria's records? Weren't they suspects?!

Just playing :crazy::floorlaugh:

It's all I can do not to throw my monitor out the window while JB is at the stand.

You know, if my (not that I have any yet) child were missing or found murdered, I would say right off the bat, "You know what? Arrest me. I know what the statistics show. Throw me in jail. But find out what happened to my child. PLEASE."

And I wouldn't be yukking it up in a police station or anywhere else.

JB is a huge cause of sidebars, he just does not want to play by the rules.

Has the DT said when they think they will "try" "to" "wind" "up"? Christmas maybe?

Does JB realize that he has lost ground from his better day yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez