2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how Melich is so calm and cool with JB. It's like Melich knows he's a complete <modsnip>.

TennisLaw Diana Tennis
by RichardHornsby
@CaseyTrialstuff Trust me, I want to see a fair balanced fight and I am unconvinced of much of State case..but the defense is a mess.

JB: Now Detective Melich, did you ever ask Mr. Kronk if he had ever taped any tablecothes?

;)

I love how Simms ignores KC all the time now... tee hee.

Is that wrong? :)

This is Past Ynot, congratulating Future Npcougar for correctly predicting this Sidebar about 4 minutes ago! Nice work!

JB just rolled his eyes at the judge, didn't he? I would find him in contempt. His behavior is truly obnoxious and not constructive. And he doesn't know how to properly construct questions in a trial!

Sorry to barge in on this enlighting testimony my websleuth family. But did the DT ever let us know when this is ending and when they will get to the point?

Not that we know of but from a tweet earlier today Baez has apparently let Geraldo know he'll be done next Wed. :innocent:

What about the women? Not all of us here are female. :seeya:

LDB, Several of the FBI and CSI ladies--I love them, too! And have mentioned that, as well, on previous days:)

I particularly love LDB's inner and outer beauty--to me she radiates Caylee's sunshine :luv:

:blowkiss:

Whoo! Today has been interesting, and I only tuned in a little over an hour ago! I can't wait to go back and watch this morning! I'm a little scared, though, too. :escape:

I wonder how Juror # 4 is digesting all this information. She doesn't like to judge people so how does she like the defense team and the Anthonys not only judging but also trying to throw more than a handful of people under the bus!

Off topic: but does this family have a LOT of cell phones? Geez we only have one a piece, we must be living in the dark ages!

For a kick, you ought to read how much ICA's cellphone bills were....unheard of amounts,IMO

George came to court carrying a bible.

Will GA be called to the stand today?

STOP THE NAMECALLING, PERSONAL ATTACKS ON THE PERSON OF ANYONE IN THE COURTROOM AND BASHING. NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post lands at random.

close up of GA blowing nose.....more water works coming?

Well, we just got treated to a long shot of GA blowing and cleaning his nose and then looking at the Kleenex.

LE really jumped the gun on this one. Can't think of a good reason they would suspect ICA of anything that early in the investigation. It was a witch hunt plain and simple.:innocent:

I *love* how JB is trying to get info about RK in without calling RK. Surely he won't call RK. Because then he would be asked where he would've gotten Caylee's body. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez