2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding duct tape: Do you think that in his closing, Baez will suggest that anyone who was planning to frame Caycee could have collected tape from posters and flapping tablecloths to place with Caylee later? That's the only way I could imagine that this woman's testimony might be useful to the defense. I had to use a lot of imagination.

Holy lurkdom Versailles. LOL glad you are posting :)

No I think that her testimony was basically useless. DT wanted to show that GA had duct tape. But witness couldn't identify what brand of Ducttape he had. Useless testimony IMHO.

I love the look of befuddlement on Yuri's face whenever he has to talk to Baez :floorlaugh:

Keep going JB - make sure that duct tape stands out as the murder weapon stored in the home of the defendant!

Who cares!? KC took whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted! Pfft.

HHJBP - there is a hawk that from time to time perches himself on the ledge outside.

15 minutes recess til 2:45

Sorry, OT but I just read this about the hawk. This is a good sign. Hopefully Caylee's spirit is visiting the courthouse today. Hawk is a powerful spirit. JMO Carry on xoxo

LE really jumped the gun on this one. Can't think of a good reason they would suspect ICA of anything that early in the investigation. It was a witch hunt plain and simple.:innocent:

Are you serious or being facetious? The icon tells me you are being facetious but your remark seems serious. TIA

i thought it was determined that the GA tape was not the same as on Caylee.

...but if they want to go there, then fine, it was in the Anthony house....der.

LOL I'm sorry Baez thinks he has an AHA moment. Because Melich didn't go back to GA and ask him where he got the duct tape he used at the tent.

OK, so the duct tape was from the Suburban Drive home. Thanks JB.

and you never asked Mr Anthony why he had this duct tape and where he got it?

http://www.wesh.com/2011/0128/26650510_371X480.jpg
26650510_371X480.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members