2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am feeling so happy right now. I just know this line of questioning will backfire.

If I were on the jury and saw that LE mainly went after ICA...I'd be thinking I trust LE and trust their judgement.

They looked at others...but her being their prime focus would make me more convinced of her guilt.

Why would hard-working, no nonsense LE go after someone for no good reason?

If I were on the jury, I'd be thinking that they wouldn't...that they must have good reason.

Go YURI!

can someone give me the three sentence update on what's happened today of note? please? :seeya:

LA cried on the stand during testimony about how hurt he was that the A family kept him in the dark about ICA's pregnancy.

LA did not visit ICA at hospital after Caylee's birth ,regrettably, due to hurt from this.

LA lived at A home when Caylee disappeared.

There's a WHOLE bunch more but you only asked for 3 sentences,
:waitasec:

wm

Oh an LA was impeached by the SA. (that's 4 sentences)

Gas can as being stolen *by* GA
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

JB SHOULD have said "GA reported that his gas can was stolen."

Some people might get that wrong, especially if fatigued.

You know they are throwing GA under the bus because they know out of every Anthony family member GA is the most expendable. They know that Lee and Cindy haven't always been huge fans of GA. And they expected that both LA and CA would totally be on board to blame this all on GA. Their big mistake was adding LA to the sexual abuse claims. I'm sure that's what has CA so upset is that ICA dragged her son's name through the mud. But surprisingly LA doesn't seem to care that ICA has accused him of sexual abuse. Go figure.

Several jurors interested in the gas can

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 10:38 AM

So they only investigated KC. Makes sense to me. She was the first (real) person they looked into and everything pointed to her. Why would they abandon the obvious suspect to look into people who weren't very suspicious at all?:waitasec:

What did Casey do with her bottle of Chloroform and the roll of duct tape after she murdered Caylee?

I can't focus on anything. Everything is a blur. Of course, the seeming lack of a purpose for the questioning doesn't help but I have this warm, fuzzy feeling that is permeating everything, almost making me dizzy and I blame Yuri for that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez