2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, but it seems not much was done on GA, CA, or LA's cell phones. To me this is HUGE, and a complete surprise why it was NOT done.

...perhaps because they hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days? perhaps because ICA gave them a fictional story about where Caylee had been the previous 31 days? i think that would throw me off their scent.

I don't know, but it seems not much was done on GA, CA, or LA's cell phones. To me this is HUGE, and a complete surprise why it was NOT done.

Yeah, I agree. The rest of the Anthony's phone records should have been looked at too.

YM looks amused at JB questions.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Where does CA pings show her to be at on the day she supposely looked up Choloform???

I may be way off base, but somewhere I remember reading she said she left her cell phone at work??Maybe that was another day ...Maybe I dreamed it?
Maybe someone else remembers ?:dunno:

Okay, think I need a little WS break. This is addictive and I'm trying to not get in trouble here with the mods.

JB's ADHD line of questioning gave me a headache anyway.

LOL! YM points out that duct tape was not just found "near the remains" as JB keeps stating, but also ON the remains.

JB is really not helping his client at all.

My pops has duct tape in his house. In fact, I used it. JB trying to say GA is the only one who used the duct tape in that tape, ridiculous. Going with common sense Juryl

I must say, I do find it odd that YM never inquired about the henkel brand duct tape on the trash can.

Oh come on, Baez... ICA stole everything else from that house, like money, gas cans, trust, Caylee's life...

What would stop her from stealing a little thing like duct tape?

So WHAT!!! ICA got rid of the duct tape roll she used on Caylee.

HA! LOVE IT! JB says you knew there was duct tape near the remains correct?

YM - Yes, and on her!

:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members