2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not smart ...All these juriors are Fla residents we all know why most of our homes have duct tape if for no ther reason ..Hurricane supplies heck even getready,gov or something like that suggest home owners keep duct tape on hand ..

Mr Melich is amazing at answering deceptive questions. One of the best I've ever seen.

Juror 15 - writing away! Jurors 8 and 11 make periodic notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:15 AM

Too bad juror 15 is an alternate. They are always taking notes!

Melich says she was arrested for elements of crime but he was ALSO worried about #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:19 PM

Baez: after arrest, the investigation was focused on the car? Yuri: Our focus was the missing child, and the also the car. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:19 PM

So far, this is what I have gleaned from today....

If the mountain is big, you can go up to the country store, if the airplane flies in the tunnel, there must be a bridge with water running over it, and if you squint really hard you can see this man eating cheese in the moon.

curiouser and curiouser, I say, I say, I say

Isn't it funny, JB that the family all said it was June 9 but only CASEY knew it was exactly 31 days? Hmmmm...

JB is a glutton for punishment. Hasn't he figured out he ain't gonna get ANYthing from YM??

Yes, but do you have DUCT TAPE?:websleuther:

I don't have any duct tape... or packing tape... or masking tape... or scotch tape... it all got used by the kids!

What does that say I wonder?? Mr Mason?? :innocent:

He always does!

YM is really a brilliant witness. He knows exactly what he is doing. His facial expressions and tone of voice are calculated and perfect. he comes across as earnest, honest and confused by the defense nonsense. He is very intelligent.

It's more than the looks:) But if ya ain't feelin' it, ya ain't feelin' it, LOL:)
And let's not forget Arpad Vass! :luv: :luv:
Smart is sexy! and so is having a moral compass:)

:blowkiss: to your kitty avatars--I always look forward to them!

What about the women? Not all of us here are female. :seeya:

Yuri is great, cool as a cucumber and respectful when answering. He will not be done in by JB. :p

Melich: It took a while to determine Zanny never existed. Ultimately we determined she does not exist. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:21 PM

Melich says he can't pick a day when he first thought Nanny didn't exist. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:21 PM

Melich said it took a while for them to discover that Zanny did not exist.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:20 PM

Baez' rambling questioning is he is trying to show that LE focused in too soon on KC and didn't evaluate all other possible scenarios (just IMHO, given what I think Baez is doing with his "defense theory")

When are they going to cover what happened after the drowning, and how the body got from point A to point B?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove