2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Yuri! JB trying to get him to say "days" and he said "all the same day, you are making it sound like days"

Wow, still going after George! And Cindy and Lee are helping to drive this bus. I don't get it. Cindy and George are acting united, but how can this be? I am all sorts of confuzzled.

After today, I think that CA, GA and LA are all in with the DT and have been playing at outrage for the cameras.

this afternoon appears to be the little broken bits of spaghetti in the bottom of the box

JB should never try to do a direct on anyone with an IQ over 100.

My point is simply that in the interest of a fair trial, allowing it in was the safest thing to do because as HH said, if it was a witness seeing a knife or a gun, they would be allowed to testify even if they don't know the difference between a machete and a pocket knife!

If GA used duct tape on Caylee I don't think he would be using it on video at KidFinders. I don't think he had any clue Caylee would be found with his duct tape on her. I would think he would have gotton rid of the evidence. I think it helps the state by showing he wasn't hiding it.

Melich says on 16th (July) they came for the car after #CaseyAnthony was arrested. He says he was concerned she may hurt herself. -jfell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:18 AM

She had already fulfilled the elements of the crime at the time but her possibly hurting herself was a concern as well.

Melich said he was concerned Casey might hurt herself.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:18 PM

Melich says on 16th (July) they came for the car after #CaseyAnthony was arrested. He says he was concerned she may hurt herself. -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:18 PM

I must be a freak...I'm just not feeling YM or JA, looks-wise...

It's more than the looks:) But if ya ain't feelin' it, ya ain't feelin' it, LOL:)
And let's not forget Arpad Vass! :luv: :luv:
Smart is sexy! and so is having a moral compass:)

:blowkiss: to your kitty avatars--I always look forward to them!

Whatever happened to the duct tape Casey borrowed from Amy? Casey had duct tape too. If George was the disposer because he had used duct tape before, then what about the inmate?

Hurt herself like in the Duckett case where the Mom killed herself, I'm thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand