2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George was at a command center for his kidnapped granddaughter and was using the duct tape that was being used at the command center. I think if we all put on our evil thinking caps we can infer that it was George who put the duct tape on Caylee's remains that were not there.

:confused:

Melich is being asked about the smell of the car.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:12 PM

Jose asking a question, stops mid-stream to say "Let me stop you there..." :crazy:

I hope the jury gets that the duct tape was used because it was in fact not an accident, but for nothing else than murder. You don't use duct tape for an accident period.

I must be a freak...I'm just not feeling YM or JA, looks-wise...

baez said 'good afternoon' and it was actually after noon, not morning! :woohoo:

GA taped a tablecloth. Well I wish the defense would have told us this earlier. I demand that KC be freed as she is obviously not guilty.

Okay all you tablecoth tapers...over here on the group W bench with me! :floorlaugh:

(Arlo Guthrie...get it?)

Melich said at some point George Anthony mentioned foul smell in car. But he did check it out later.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:14 PM

JB actually says "Let me stop you there." when the witness wasn't even speaking.

I guess even JB wants to make himself shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand