2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I missed a lot of testimony. Trying to do work. Miss anything important????

Can we bring in someone who saw Baez and Mason with duct tape??? :seeya:

I mean... really. Come on... Dr Spitz had duct tape too!!

CM deftly got the witness to admit that GA used duct tape at the command center!

...and it sends a message when the SA don't even bother to question the witness on the stand. JA was just smiling and nodding his head no when they asked if they wanted to question her

So if I am on the jury now I am thinking - well they had duct tape at the anthony home and ICA had access to it

Yuri Melich called.. such a welcome sight, just for the incredulous looks he gives the defense.

GA had duct tape and used it to hold down tablecloths!!! Well then I guess I was wrong. KC is obviously innocent. :rolleyes:

I don't like how the Judge scolds the prosecution while he laughs it up with the CM. I do respect/love the Judge but it makes me sad.

I think he gives everyone a hard time with the exception of CM who seems to amuse JP, I am sure they must know each other well. I think it makes an impression on the jury though and that's not a good thing.

Why did they spend all that time saying the stuff about the duct tape? Is George the one who is supposed to have put it on the skeleton because it was obviously placed there and had only been there two weeks?

Insanity. IMHO.

These poor witnesses. They must feel like pop tarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand