2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with letting it in. SA is claiming the tape as murder weapon.....
Yes but everyone has duct tape just like everyone has a car or knife. They never even identified a color. I don't think they should have let it in.

Love this look (directed always at JB...)

Attachments

• 1b37b4ac-4f78-43e3-af18-c41d5bab41a4_300.jpg
    1b37b4ac-4f78-43e3-af18-c41d5bab41a4_300.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 95
I appreciate that all the LE seem able to answer straight up without a long rambling tail

So that Edwards guy was released with no explanation to the jury? That's 2. They've got to be wondering WTH? lol

At LEAST one juror knows she's in a lot of mysterious trouble, and by now, at LEAST one juror should have figured out that these *delays* have to do with evidence.

This is not good for the DT.

Melich left the home around 7 a.m., met back w her around noon at Universal Studios #caseyanthony

One would think JB would learn that sticking one's hand in fire, tends to burn!

Doesn't Baez understand an objection of relevance versus leading?

Juror 15 - writing away! Jurors 8 and 11 make periodic notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:15 PM

Melich left the home around 7 a.m., met back w her around noon at Universal Studios #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:15 PM

So far, this is what I have gleaned from today....

If the mountain is big, you can go up to the country store, if the airplane flies in the tunnel, there must be a bridge with water running over it, and if you squint really hard you can see this man eating cheese in the moon.

Juror 15 - writing away! Jurors 8 and 11 make periodic notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:15 AM

Wow, still going after George! And Cindy and Lee are helping to drive this bus. I don't get it. Cindy and George are acting united, but how can this be? I am all sorts of confuzzled.

George was at a command center for his kidnapped granddaughter and was using the duct tape that was being used at the command center. I think if we all put on our evil thinking caps we can infer that it was George who put the duct tape on Caylee's remains that were not there.

:confused:

According to the DT experts the remains were duct taped after they were skeletonized and the skeleton placed in the woods and left in place there for only 2 weeks

or

GA had access to the duct tape and the remains right away and the vehicle and removed Caylee somewhere where Kronk did something with her until a later time.....

at least that is my understanding from the testimony

I must be a freak...I'm just not feeling YM or JA, looks-wise...

OK, how about the mental, intellectual pheremones (sp)?
It can hit at any number of levels, open yourself up.

;)

Did I just hear JB say "OK, forget the days, just go by sequence" ??

Baez: You confiscated the car after #caseyanthony was arrested, correct? Melich: Yes.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:17 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member