2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee Anthony: Said he was not invited to party. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:02 PM

Jose won't allow it. They haven't talked since 10/14/08 “@kait34ber23: has #CaseyAnthony had any recent visits from her family?”
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 1:01 PM

I come from a very dysfunctional family and was a unwed teen Mom. My family was devastated by my pregnancy. One of my older brothers drove me (and my Mom) to the hospital in the middle of the night. The other showed up just a few mins before she was born. Once the baby was here - the anger subsided.

And a side note - why would Lee (a dude) be at the baby shower?? Move on JA.

I like his answers. Not sure how truthful he is though.

There is a pissed off edge to it. This stuff runs deep with him. You can hear it.

anthony family motto, "the family that lies together, cries together"

JA - w/LA - going over stains identified in trunk.....he identified 2 in the picture - but did not recognize the basketball size stain on spare tire cover - and it didn't stink when LA had the car....

were you asked by a member of SA to go over testimony to prepare for trial....DT asked you meet this week - previously I had refused to meet with him but last week I reached out to meet JB - and met with him this week = why did you rech out to Mr. Baez? object overrule - last time I was testifying I sat in with my folks - information came out I felt it was important for JB to be made aware of....felt I should take it upon myself to make him aware of that.....nothing we have discussed today

understand you say about your sisters pregnancy - did you see a bump? didn't say bump I most likely made a remark like What the hell is that in passing....do you recall depo in 2009 in this case under oath and JB was present with other counsel - pg 30 and pg 31 line 6 show that to witness - publish to witness

show about line 6 to line 15 ....do you recall that series of questions and answers about the event of your seeing the bump or bulge - I recall yes...I called her out on it - that being the bump - object - overrule - this is impeachment

It wasn't really my place - it's here so yes I said that....in July 2009 you did not say anything to her about it....I didn't call her out when she showed up @ airport to pick me up either - don't know date or time you are referring to.....

JB ask he read his entire answer - JA if I may the rest of the answer does not deal with the subject matter -

HHBP you can do it on redirect-

JA - read context?
LA - started in the middle - do you want me to read whole thing ..this was a reference to the first occassion wasn't it?

LA reads......breathe deeply .....I read that entire page - referring to first time that you noticed? I don't recall there is nothing in here asking if it was the first time or time from airport....

your parents were excited when they learned about her pregnant - don't know they didn't tell me anything.....nothing in the home indicative of a baby? that is why I was so angry the one time I asked about it I was told to let it go... your parents were "over the top" about prior to the birth ....after ward they were - prior to I didn't pay a lot of attention I was told to let go and not address so I was angry and it was a little easier to block it out at that time....so you have said

JA - read pg 35 to yourself please Mr. A.....LA reads...says he just reading last paragraph I kinda rambled in there so it hard to get my point....in that paragraph whole page you indicate you felt your role to just be there in background to support not really be over the top - my parents were over the top....parents response to imminent birth of their granddaughter - how they felt emotion....about how they felt about it.....I remember ...I was not included - I would sit in the background and they would be over the top....preparations for imminent birth of Caylee? got a crib.....didn't they redecorate the computer room - decorated to the 9's - your mother doesn't anything half way...yes...I lived there I lived in room right next door actually - you know your Mom went nuts decorating the room WTP everywhere - I never opened the room or looked in until after....your Mom and kc went shopping bought all kinds of stuff....have a party a baby shower....if they did I wasn't invited.....they had their friends, kc friends, didn't invite Mallory? don't believe so.....where were you when party occurred? I imagine - You saw presents....aftermath? No sir I did not look - I was not made a part of ....if I was led to know I should not be inovlved.

Not understanding why JA is pushing this. This testimony is weak and I can't see the jury even taking it into consideration, but maybe that's just me.

I think I get it. JB made it seem as if the pregnancy was something they were ashamed of and left the idea hanging about molestation. That is what has JA reeling imo.

IMO Lee is making himself look like a fool and if I were a juror I would not believe word one that oozed out of his mouth.

Oh serious, is he saying he didn't know why the room next door to him was decorated in Winnie the Pooh?

Lee sounds a little hurt and left out. He is making sure over and over to say he was not involved.

They are all complicit. No sympathy for me. none.

I agree, all Baez has done is prove to me what a dyfunctional mess this family is and that because of it, Casey is entirely capable of killing her child.

Good heavens Lee. Just answer the question that you knew there was a baby shower.

What did we learn today? LA has major jealousy issues too.
JMO

Have we heard any of this about Lee being excluded before? I am hearing this for the first time. Not sure what this has to do with anything.

If the jury thinks Lee is lying... Cindy was lying... couldn't that help the defense? The family lies about everything so maybe they did when Caylee died.

YES EXACTLY. And that's what I'm most afraid of.

Because that throws his previous testimony out the liar window. I do not know how it works for any further testimony.

If Lee is impeached then it may be a premptive strike against any future foolish lies.

OMG Lee saying he lived in the next room but never went into the room etc. Like is anybody supposed to believe this?

This dude is a big honking liar....he deserves the crap he gets for being labeled an incest participant...he is the one helping JB and ICA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dalton2020