2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does he need to make it so clear that he never entered the room before Caylee was born?

BTW Cindy and George made office into nursery. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:01 PM

Baby shower in JUNE? Wasn't it June when the pregnancy was still being denied? :waitasec:

OMG....what is going on?? Lee is acting like a baby. Good heavens!!

Casey has looked very concerned today. She knows this is all a sideshow and she doesn't trust her family to pull it off without getting caught.

Duh! because they aren't "good liars" like she is:crazy:

Wait?? WTH?? He DID or he DID not know the baby room was being prepared for a BABY???

I thought maybe he was not living there, but he just said he WAS....how odd is it he did not ever look into Caylee's room before she was born, was totally oblivious to everything going on in his house.

JA is demonstrating once again that any smidgeon of truth has to be dragged kicking and screaming from any of the Anthony family, and then only when they can't think of a lie quickly enough, or they realize they are at the end of the hallway ...

Not understanding why JA is pushing this. This testimony is weak and I can't see the jury even taking it into consideration, but maybe that's just me.

Because that throws his previous testimony out the liar window. I do not know how it works for any further testimony.

If Lee is impeached then it may be a premptive strike against any future foolish lies.

OMG Lee saying he lived in the next room but never went into the room etc. Like is anybody supposed to believe this?

Lee and Mallory were not invited to the baby shower.

Ashton: Didn't your family have a party. Lee: If they did I wasn't invited.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:01 PM

Ashton asked if they had a baby shower- a party? Lee said if they did he wasn't invited. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:01 PM

Lee Anthony: "Winnie the Pooh was everywhere." #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:01 PM

I think I get where this is going with Lee...not being included. I think he told his parents he thought she should have an abortion. jmmo...

LA says he wasn't invited to baby shower or party for the baby.

adamant about not going to baby shower....realizing that he has been impeached

Poor Lee.. just like George... told to ""let it go" just like George is told to "let it go" in regard to things with to Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dalton2020