2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was led to believe he couldn't be involved in the shower & preparations for Caylee.... strange! And what I'm getting is he's miffed he wasn't invited to the baby shower.

Doesn't sound like Lee did anything to get himself included in the baby preparations. In fact, from his testimony, it sounds like HE purposely kept away from the situation. Also, it sounds like he was being a huge jerk about it.

just answered what JA wanted that parents were open about pregnancy but JA was still talking and talked over him and then JB objects.

Before I get sucked in further by the Anthony vortex, I take back the nice things I was thinking about LA

what in the name of all that sparkles is going on here?????

Heres my thought, LA was mad because KC probably accused him of being the dad, he knew he wasn't so he was mad at them.

Lee says he wasn't an attentive potential uncle because he felt it was being hidden from him. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:03 PM

George and Lee were like "ignored visitors" in their own home. It was the ICA and CA show and they were back-up players. Very weird!

IMO Lee is making himself look like a fool and if I were a juror I would not believe word one that oozed out of his mouth.

Can you please take a moment and expound on that because I'm not hearing that AT ALL?

LA - told never to be a part of it so he stayed out of it - wasn't invited to party so stayed out of it

Answers are very snarky (MOO)

stevehelling Steve Helling
A few jurors (9, 11, 16) wrote something down when they heard that #leeanthony refused to help prosecution, but helped defense.

He never walked into the nursery? BS!

I believe him.. his mommy dearest told him to let it go so he let it go. It wasn't his choice but he did what his mother wanted him to just like whehn she called and wanted him to go searching the clubs for Casey and he did. For his mother.

Who gets invited to 'be involved' when their sister or brother is going to have a baby? Come on families jump in on something like a new baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah