2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy again? It's only 10 minutes until 2 p.m. here, and I need a drink!

I think Lee just proved that family will do anything for Casey and nothing for Caylee. That would not sit well with me if I was a juror, and I would not let it be an excuse for Casey committing murder either. JA did very well in showing Lee's obvious bias towards the defense and the lengths he was willing to go - lying under oath - for his sister. Not once did they hear any affection about Caylee. Even when he said he had regrets, he made it about HIM, not about Caylee. It was all I's and me's. I am so digusted with Lee right now. This does NOT help the defense in any way. It only makes the needle go in faster, IMO.

And apparently this is going to be all day Anthony Lie-A-Thon. What a way to ruin a Friday!!!!

I didn't know witnesses were allowed back in and out and in and out like this.

CA shaking, looks angry and belligerent.

CA and her never ending answers...just.answer.the.question.only.

Did she remember something else after her noontime meds?

Where is SuziHawk? Anyone seen SuziHawk this afternoon? : )

LDB will clear it up... CA said she had a party the night they found out about caylee vs baby shower

Did we know Caylee was born prematurely? I don't ever recall hearing THAT!

Screen shot of stain:

stain.png

picture objection.....

relevance grounds

sidebar

Oh Lawd, I need a visit from zanny. And I don't mean the nanny.

HHBP - bring in the jury - Mr. Baez are you prepared to bring in your next witness?
JB - from what we discussed earlier I think that is going to be an issue...
HHBP - tell your colleagues

Jury in ...next witness called - DT calls CA

CA back in courtroom -
JB = when was Caylee babyshower ? postponed because of her birth - shower slated for Aug 13, Caylee was born on the 9th - I had to contact everybody

I just stated it was after Caylee was born - Caylee came a month early - she was orignally due in September.

What photograph of...DT # ER - object - grounds of relevance ....ok we will wait....I object to the description of the photo...ok

CA - recognize the photo? yes true and accurate depiction of what it actually is? yes...
Objection - relevance - sidebar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member