2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?? Caylee was a preemie?? Sure she was....

"Do you want to approach the sidebar, Mr Baez". Surely that's a retorical question! :floorlaugh:

Caylee came a month early? How do they know exactly, I wonder, since they didn't even know she was prego till third trimester?

I'm certain that soon as ICA saw an OB for her pregnancy they immediately did a dating ultrasound. Ultrasound technology can be pretty accurate to determine an estimated due date. However, they are more accurate in the first trimester in determining an EDD.

Caylee came a month early..............per what...these people didn't even KNOW Casey was pregnant for months and months....so another thing Casey lied about. And the lie goes on.

#
#caseyanthony Ironic that soap operas normally air during this time period. This family drama is soap opera material.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 2:50 PM

:D

didn't the lights go off for a few seconds just before opening statements?

I think Lee just proved that family will do anything for Casey and nothing for Caylee. That would not sit well with me if I was a juror, and I would not let it be an excuse for Casey committing murder either. JA did very well in showing Lee's obvious bias towards the defense and the lengths he was willing to go - lying under oath - for his sister. Not once did they hear any affection about Caylee. Even when he said he had regrets, he made it about HIM, not about Caylee. It was all I's and me's. I am so digusted with Lee right now. This does NOT help the defense in any way. It only makes the needle go in faster, IMO.

And apparently this is going to be all day Anthony Lie-A-Thon. What a way to ruin a Friday!!!!

In my experience, jurors tend not to relate kindly to those they feel are lying on the witness stand and tend to assign punishment more harshly! JMOO

Boy, I really missed a lot today. But what did JB accomplish or attempt to accomplish with LA? Was LA going for it? I don't get what the defense is trying to do with the family and whether it is working.

Cindy said shower was supposed to be August 13th but postponed because Caylee was born on Aug 9th. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:52 PM

Just a comment about CA's sudden, wonderful memory. I had to try and remember what credit card I used on an old AOL account from 4 years ago. No clue in the world.

Would love to have a few of her memory pills.

What is so important about the baby shower?

JA was using LA's conflicting statement about the shower to impeach LA.

From everything I've seen the A's are correct about it being held after Caylee's birth. JMO.

Was that real snark or play snark from Cindy? It's so hard to tell these days.

OK, so the shower was held AFTER Caylee was born... cause she was born a month early. (Have we ever heard she was born a month early before?) Anyway, they obviously had it scheduled and invitations sent out well in advance, so what was Baez's point???

I'm brain dead. Why is the baby shower important?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo