2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JB is beating a dead horse... OK they all have the shower date wrong... but it was scheduled BEFORE she was born. JB, move on to some relevant testimony that the jury can use with the actual jury instructions before you do any more damage to your case...

My son was an insane 7lb 9oz at 3 1/2 weeks early...he didn't look like an early baby either. Not that I buy anything they say at all...it's just possible that a preemie not look it.

I've been sitting here for 6 and half hours and it's just now going on 9 am for me.

I got to get something to eat. Please post what is said? TIA I'll brb.

What is so important about the baby shower?

In his opening, JB said they were ashamed that Casey was pregnant and didn't tell anybody about it, that they hid Caylee "like a flower in the attic."
So, throwing a shower for her doesn't fit in with that line.

Does anyone recall the birth announcement Hanging in Caylee's room? We got her DOB from it early on for the astro thread. does anyone recall seeing Caylee's birth weight?

TIA

wm

its testimony like this that the jury feel the DT is wasting there time..It looks like there playing games!!-JMO

hThe Anthony's are an entire cast of actors. ALL of them. I hope Jeff Aston delivers closing arguments. Please God let it be Ashton.

Ok don't shoot me.

I realize how difficult this is for CA. I get it. Unfortunately CA isn't strong enough to do the right thing. She could still be a wonderful protective momma bear to ICA and be truthful. She could, it is possible. But I don't know how she does it. Knowing that ICA has put them all (including her other child) in this position. Can you imagine how that would feel? I don't.

That doesn't mean I give a pass on what she's doing in the Courtroom right now. But I can attempt to put myself in her shoes, and I feel badly that she's been put there. That's as far as I'm willing to go for her at the present time.

Well we know why the witness was in the restroom now. Getting briefed???

Enough already. I'm sure the jury already knows beyond ANY doubt this family is not normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3