2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sit here watching the trial, the trial I have been waiting for for 3 years. Its hard for me some days as my youngest grandkids are just-turned-three and just-turned-four. Its hard sometimes to even look at them because my mind goes to stuff like "Caylee probably enjoyed that too" or How can someone kill a child so small, so precious and so tender? I know Caylee ran to either Casey or Cindy with flowers picked too short, weeds delivered in a bunch with a smiling face looking up at you, pure love. Its a sick mind that can extinguish such a life.

I don't care what Caseys problems were. I in no way believe George molested her, nor Lee. But even if one of them DID father Caylee, who cares. She was a precious life and it was taken by her own mother. The finger points to nobody else. There's no conspiracy plot here, it is what it is.

Anyway here I am watching daily, catching up in the evenings with something I might have missed...I am not as enthusiastic about the trial, or Casey's reactions to it. Its gone on too long, family members are agonizing to watch on the stand, IMO, and its TIME TO GET ON WITH IT. She's guilty, lets go. Does the defense plan to drag this out for as long as possible? The time will eventually come for Casey to be judged. She can't run from that.

I feel obligated to Caylees memory to see this through, this is a promise I made to her, too. I have my little garden w/ Caylee flowers planted, a bench and porch swing afford really pretty views of her flowers. This is where I sit and try to contemplate what I am going to take away from all this.

I may not get involved w/ a missing child case again for a long time. Its soul-draining.

abbie

I think the hearsay exception is that it was not offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted - that casey stole a car, but to show why the deputy did what he did.

Or the credit card!!!!!!!!!!!! Great! Oh my gosh, the defense BLEW IT!!! Please let it in HHJP!!!!

I thought it was good fortune that I had today off...but I gotta tell you...this is so difficult on the brain...forget about the body. I'm trying to wrap my brain around what the DT is trying to show...and I'm just not getting it. Has every day been like today?

A 5 lb baby would be indicative of a pre term baby, but she could have been even 7 pounds and be preterm. I think there might be more reliable indicators of being pre term.

Both my children were premies.

Son was 4 weeks early - weighed 5 lbs 2 oz
Daughter was 6.5 weeks early weighed 4 lbs 11 oz

Aw, nuts! Big thunderboomer rolling into my neighborhood; time to shut down the desktop (already had one motherboard fried due to a lightning strike...and one's my limit!). See y'all tomorrow. Keep the faith...Justice for Caylee!
:seeya:

I think this should be, heard. CM shouldn't have went there....

ah ha! CA said to him she wanted to press charges for using CC. That is why the DT wants it kept out. It isn't to do with the car, I don't think.

This family can't even report a missing child w/o total confusion and deflection...

ohhhhh CA's claim of fraudulent charges on CA's credit card by ICA is why he handcuffed ICA

Rick Plesea's wedding was June 4, 2005. KC was said to be 7 months pregnant then. Caylee was born a full 2 months later on Aug. 9, 2005. How was she a month premature, per Cindy? Do we know how much Caylee weighed at birth?

Some other ?'s I have...Being a nurse and knowing the importance of pre-natal care for the baby's health it must have been more important for Cindy to DENY the pregnancy than to assist her daughter in getting proper care before the birth. So much for Cindy's assertion that she was SOOO concerned about the possible bad effects of hand sanitizer on the toddler Caylee. She didn't care about Caylee in utero...

Eberlin: Baez told him to take out of cuffs. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:14 PM

Right now we are seeing if this will be allowed in front of the jury.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:14 PM

#CaseyAnthony Jury taken out of room . Deputy says he cuffed Casey because Cindy accused her of stealing credit cards, not car
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 2:14 PM

Remember, Cindy brought up the check fraud during testimony yesterday.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:14 PM

Proffer- questioning without jury. Eberlin says Cindy said #CaseyAnthony stole money (credit cards) he put her in handcuffs & in patrol car.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:14 PM

Eberlin: #CindyAnthony told him that #CaseyAnthony had stolen her credit card, wanted to press charges.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:13 PM

Wow! The defense has opened up a can of worms.....opening the door to why KC was handcuffed. It will bring the thefts!

A 5 lb baby would be indicative of a pre term baby, but she could have been even 7 pounds and be preterm. I think there might be more reliable indicators of being pre term.

My first child was overdue by a week and weighed 5lb, I think the hospital records would indicate if Caylee was a preemie.

....the KIDNAPPING we are investigating.........

thought Caylee drowned......?

O.Kaaayy. CM can interrupt LDB at ANY time and not get blasted or told to wait or sit down, but JA cannot, he gets blasted often by the Judge.

Exactly. Has happened since day one of the trial and during the pre-trial also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member