2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww man. Are they finished questioning about the baby shower? I wanted to know what kind of cake they had and what games they played!

I want to know if Lee ate any of the leftover shower cake, or if he was too bitter/didn't know there was a cake/was asked not to eat any cake by Cindy.

3:00

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF OFFICER EBERLIN

He was dispatched to the A's on 7/15/08. He had not had any contact with them prior to that. He was involved in controlling the scene and asking questions. He observed the Sunfire. He did not notice an odor.

He put handcuffs on ICA and was instructed by Sergeant Hosey to take them off.

No further questions.

CROSS EXAMINATION BY LDB

He was the junior deputy on the scene and Sgt Hosey was there as his supervisor. She was handcuffed for 2 or 3 minutes and then she was free to go about her business.

She was handcuffed because CA had told him that ICA had stolen her......

OBJECTION BY CM - hearsay -

HHJBP - Exception to hearsay rule?

LDB - Your Honor they opened the door....

CM - Sidebar?

SIDEBAR #11 (3:03-3:12)

Jury sent out at 3:12

Oh dear goodness. Jury is leaving the room for a brief legal matter.

jury leaves so we can take care of brief legal matter. I did not realize that part had been redacted from what the jury heard.

ok I am tired - HJBP has to give this to the State - exception to the rule of hearsay

Moses and the sand he walked on......another matter? ugh

MOO... there is a lot of things transpiring here, that I don't think even "we" have had access to or know about, especially the DT's case. There is a storm brewing.

Deputy saying CA wanted her arrested for stealing her credit card, and the car.

YAY. Cindy wanted to press charges for stolen credit card. LET THAT EVIDENCE IN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove