2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But hasn't the jury already heard about CA wanting her arrested for stealing the car in the 911 calls?

If memory serves, it was redacted from the 911 calls played in court because it was prejudicial.

That's not absolutely correct, since babies can differ in birth weight by several pounds, all the way from 5 lbs. to 10 lbs. I had 2 who weighed around 9 lbs. and one that was a little over 5 lbs. A lot depends on the mother's build as well as the father's.

KC probably stated that Caylee was due in September because it fit in with her "Jesse's the Dad" timeline. Remember she didn't meet him until Dec/Jan.

Caylee probably WASN'T premature which is why Jesse did the math and had a paternity test done afterwards.

The Defense is all over the place. The order they call their witnesses is all over the place. It's the most disjointed CIC I've ever seen.

Completely agree. Its so hard to follow as its not in a logical order. I think this is part of their plan to confuse the jury.

the reason that casey was cuffed was because cindy accused her of stealing the car and wanted her arrested.

the defense doesn't want that in

Well, who am I in this mess of mass confusion, but it seems to me if the defense asks was she handcuffed then the prosecution should be able to ask why? Mason shouldn't be able to leave it hanging implying that she was handcuffed related to Caylee being missing. That would be fodder for their appeal based on a total untruth. IMO

O.Kaaayy. CM can interrupt LDB at ANY time and not get blasted or told to wait or sit down, but JA cannot, he gets blasted often by the Judge.

I think that's because the judge senses the state is winning and when that happens, judges, in my experience, tend to be more lenient with the losing side and harder on the winning side. he wants to make sure he can show there was NO bias in favor of the state whatsoever. In fact, if anything, there was bias in favor of the defense. It makes me feel confident.

Awww man. Are they finished questioning about the baby shower? I wanted to know what kind of cake they had and what games they played!

Our building has hawks that perch on the ledge too. They're scary!

I'm not getting why Baez wanted to portray that the As weren't happy about Caylee's birth? I get the whole secret thing...but once they came to terms with reality...they planned a baby shower. How does that help Baez?

I think the jury is going to express their displeasure with the constant sidebars when this trial is over.

I don't understand why there is a problem here. He was asked if he handcuffed her but can't explain why? That seems to leave the jury to assume she was being treated unfairly. I don't see how that is permissible but there are a lot of things I don't understand about this trial.

Jurors are rocking in their chairs. One (14) is looking up in gallery. 10 is resting his head on the back wall. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:10 PM

Most preterm babies need to be in NICU. My first baby was born 35 weeks 6 days, considered him a 36 weeker and he was premature and had a lot of problems like premature babies have. Anything before 37 weeks gestational age is premature. He is in NICU for 12 days for being premature. he weighed 5 lbs 3 oz.
My first pregnancy baby was conceived at Christmas 2007 and due date was sept 17. Caylee must of been conceived in Nov or Dec.

If a LE type tells us why he was called to a house, after we have heard the original 911 calls, it shouldn’t be hearsay. LE are expert witnesses at being LE.

Then why did they open the door nice and wide..... :)

because they just cannot let it go~ imhoo...

at the pretrial hearings hhjp already decided against them when they tried to get it thrown out...

I cannot believe they bring it up again when they know where it will lead..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove