2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT but it took me a long time to really believe my sister was dead, long after her funeral...

I don't know how these people lie so well, I really don't. I think I would have cracked WAY before this. I wonder how long they've been coached.

Am I going crazy? Does anyone else hear a whimpering dog noise in the courtroom? (I mean a literal noise, not a metaphoric one.) At first I thought it was my dog but I muted the feed and the noise stops.

ETA OMG I am not crazy! It was a hawk, lol.

:tyou: :tyou: To everyone who sees through these lies! I don't want to be alone but I will not believe one thing the Anthonys have to say. I am here for Caylee and they are trying to get the one who murdered her off. And, I do not believe they think she is innocent. That is not why they are lying and lying. They are lying because they are liars who are also responsible for what happened to Caylee and now, they may get what they want and have Casey back home again. (Not that they murdered Caylee but what they are doing now, to me, is just as bad) And they have covered for the murder.

:twocents:

Dang what is the guy bailsman doing. Oh never mind I thought he was taking LA to jail. LOL

Just when ya start feel sorry for someone they turn and make ya go, WTF? I give up trying to figure it all out.

I didn't see if Lee looked toward KC...........anyone see if there was any acknowledgement?

HHJBP - there is a hawk that from time to time perches himself on the ledge outside.

15 minutes recess til 2:45

Lee did not look over at his sister while leaving.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:25 AM

Lee did not look over at his sister while leaving.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:25 PM

Lee Anthony has finished testifying. Jose just left court. As soon as he was out of room I heard him say Mark (Lippman) #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:25 PM

Lee Anthony is excused.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com at 1:24 PM

Ashton is done with questioning Lee Anthony. Witness steps down. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:24 PM

This family does not come across as likable or credible at all. Quite the contrary. I'm certain the jury sees the same. They will consider this at deliberations IMO.

Yeah and that helps the defense. A family of liars with some big SECRETS.

A hawk? LOL.

what exactly does impeach mean. I need it broken down in first grade language. :)

What is the importance of the baby shower?

Don't know but it seems a little weird that Lee is pretending to have seen nada occuring in preperation regarding this baby while it was happening under his nose since he was still residing at the home when Caylee was born.

dumb dumb dumb and LA's even dumber when it comes to these theatrics.

JMO

HHJP clarifying the bird sound Jim Lichtenstein referenced. :rolling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members