2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LA gets to practice reading to himself again today

JA pointing out that LA needed lots of refreshers or reminders of what he testified to when being questioned by the SAO, but when the DT questioned him, he seemed to recall things clearly, no refreshers needed.

Aside: QUITE true.

Well, listening to LA right now is PROOF just what all that emotional CMA CMA spewing was all about....HE was talking to Casey..and NOT Caylee..
This whole Anthony Clan really need heavy duty councilling!! The whole circus that went on for almost 3 years orchestrated by CA nd GA not to mention JB et al~~ really proves alot of things!!

BTW..I cant wait until George is forced to admit on the stand that he testified in a hearing, he was willing to lie under oath to save his daughter!!

Another BTW..LA is trying to suggest even tho Caylee's Room redecorations beside HIS bedroom..He never took note of??..That on the face of it..speaks huge lie!!:banghead:

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Kc is crying. Not just wiping/poking her eyes with a tissue. Croc tears are streaming down her face. She's broken her brother & knows it
Cry away, cry away. You caused this! ICA!

OK this is freaking nuts I call bullchit...and I am shutting it down for the day. I cannot handle anymore crazycourt.

If Mallory is smart, she'll start packing up shop now...

She's had years to figure out the Anthony family dynamics but she is still there. Go figure. She will forever be tainted.
If she can stand by her man as he lies under oath then she deserves him.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Looks like Lee Anthony is taking the same "medication" that Cindy Anthony is taking. #CaseyAnthony

Interesting cross from Ashton, painting him as cooperating more with defense than state. Unlike George, who met with state.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 1:24 PM

Baez onjects: This has been asked and answered. Perry sustains it. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:23 PM

I hate to go back to this b/c we are past it, but did anyone else find it odd that LA said he saw ICA's "bump" when she got out of the shower? Like, was she in her underclothes or something? Not trying to be snarky but maybe I don't understand lol.

I know what you mean. Sounds weird.

It's all just so incredibly tragic. And I can't, for the life of me, understand being willing to let KC get away with this-family or no. Caylee was a trusting and defenseless toddler who ended up in a swampy trash heap. And she is NOT being honored by her blood kin. Disgusting. :twocents:

Mother Love has never been so mis-characterized IMO.
Covering up for a vicious murderer is exactly what it is... the fact that it was done by a relative does not diminish it to my mind or make it understandable they would want to shield her..

Why is JA against LA?

JA is sick and tired of this whole family covering up the death of this child!!! jmo

Not that they had anything to do with the actual murder just that have been so unwilling to help the prosecution of the murderer....jmo

WTH must the jury be thinking? Here is JB coddling and sympathizing with Lee when in his opening statement he stood there and YELLED at the jury that Lee wanted to follow in his dads footsteps and molest Casey. Why would her attorney not be tearing Lee up on the stand? After all, poor whittle Casey was traumatized from all of their abuse and couldn't report her baby had drown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3